21: Picnic Date {Part 2}

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Harry POtter characters, all rights go to J.K. Rowling.

Chapter 21: Picnic Date (part2)

            We were having the picnic underneath the tree Fred and I first kissed, and when I saw the area set up, I thought it was beautiful. A nice blanket set just underneath the tree where the shade was, and there sat a nice picnic basket, that probably belonged to Muriel or Mrs. Weasley. But everything looked just right, the sun was shining, and it really was a perfect day to have a picnic. Fred looked at me as I smiled.

"Did you set all of this up?" I asked as Fred grinned.

"Why of course!" he exclaimed with glee.

"Muggle style or with magic?" I asked with an eyebrow raised as he grinned.

"Magic."

"Typical." I responded as Fred grinned.

"Wow is all that food for us?!" Clary asked as she neared the picnic area, Fred grinned.

"Why of course! You get to eat as much food as you can! Because you know why?" he asked with a grin as Clary shook her head. "Well I put a magic spell on it so we just get more food if we run out!"

Clary immediately grinned as she started to grab plates of food, I had to practically drag her away from the food, or else I think she might have just taken the whole basket for herself. Fred and George were no different, they took a ton of food as well, so I gave up and joined them, not caring if I ate too much or not. Pretty soon we were all sitting down with the food, talking and laughing. Well Clary and I were mostly laughing at Fred and George because they were just silly. After awhile it seemed like all of us were finally becoming full, as our stomachs were slowly getting bloated.

"I don't think I can eat anything else." I sighed as I placed my plate down, I looked to see Clary was passed out on the ground; she seemed passed out from all the food she ate. "The poor dear, she passed out. I think I'll go take her inside." I said as I stood up, but George stood up first.

"No way, love. I think I shall take my date inside to her room. You're still on a date, love, unless you would like to ditch my twin for me." George said as he wiggled his eyebrows, Fred glared at him as I smiled.

"Hmm well I'll get back to you on that George; we'll see how this date goes." I replied with a smile as George grinned.

"Hmm you better be careful Fred, I think I might just take away Marley from you." George said with a grin as Fred just glared at his brother.

"Oh and sadden your other date? You're a bit of a two timer George." Fred replied as George picked up Clary.

"We'll be back in a little bit, if Clary wakes up tell her that." I replied as I stood up and kissed Clary on the head, George just smiled at me, but it was a different smile then before, something strange was in that smile. He then turned towards the house and left, leaving Fred and I alone as I felt the heat rush up to my cheeks.

"Miss Riddle, you're blushing." Fred said with a grin as he looked at me, making me blush more. I just turned my head not really wanting to make eye contact with Fred. "What would you like to do love?" Fred asked with a grin.

"I-I don't know. You're the one that made the date." I replied as he smiled.

"Alright then, you better run." He replied with a grin as I looked at him questionably.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I have this." He replied with a grin as he took out a water balloon from the basket. My eyes widened.