22: My Bone's Sticking Out... Oh Wait, It's Back

Disclaimer: i do not own any of the harry potter characters, J.K. Rowling ones all!

Chapter 22: My Bone's Sticking Out... Oh Wait, It's Back

            "Fred! Stop snogging Marley and get down here to help me with the mail!" I barely heard George call from downstairs. He was right; Fred and I were snogging, on his bed, which probably wasn't a good combination, because that is what happened when I got pregnant. But I somehow knew that, that wouldn't happen again, because Fred wouldn't push our relationship that far. Fred pulled away with a groan as he looked down at me smirking.

"Miss Riddle, I think we'll have to continue this another time." Fred said as I frowned, I just couldn't help it. "Now now turn that frown upside down." Fred replied with a smirk as I rolled my eyes and sat up on the bed. I then looked at Fred, which was a mistake because I started laughing. "What's so funny?" he asked curiously as I smirked.

"Your hair is crazy." I said with a grin, his hair was indeed crazy, it was everywhere, which was probably my fault since my hands were the ones that did that to his hair.

"Well if someone wasn't so handsy maybe it would look more appropriate love." He said with a smirk as I blushed and turned away.

"I'm not handsy." I replied glaring at Fred as he fixed up his hair so he would look presentable.

"Well I don't mind," Fred said with a smirk "because it lets me know I'm not the only one enjoying this."

I blushed again. "I'm enjoying it too..." I said quietly as Fred just smirked.

"I know." He replied as I looked up at him and soon felt his lips on mine. My eyes widened in shock for a split second, but soon enough I was kissing him back.

"Fred!" I heard George yell once again but this time he barged into the room, making me jump and fall off the bed. I looked up to see George at the doorway, but he was upside down. "Marley? What are you doing on the floor?" George asked as I glared at him, I sat up on the ground feeling the heat rush to my cheeks as Fred was just laughing and George just looked a little confused.

"You scared me... so I fell off the bed." I said quietly as George just smirked.

"Oh so you were on Fred's bed? What were you doing on his bed?" George asked as a blush formed on my cheeks.

"No its not-"but I was cut off with Fred continuing my sentence with lies!

"Now love we shouldn't hide what we were doing, George you ruin all the fun." Fred said glaring at his brother as my cheeks were turning tomato red.

"Fred! We weren't-"I yelled trying to clear that we weren't doing anything but this time George interrupted me.

"Just don't use my bed." George said with a smirk as I stood up with my face and ears burning up.

"I'm going to go help Mrs. Weasley!" I yelled as I was heading towards the door with the two of them laughing their heads off.

"We made her blush." They both said in unison with a grin as I left the room and headed downstairs.

I went downstairs as I saw Mrs. Weasley tidying up the kitchen as Clary was in the living room coloring, I didn't see Aunt Muriel anywhere though so that was a good sign, because she always seemed to badger me on when Fred and I were going to get married.

"Clary, what are you doing?" I asked approaching my little daughter as she looked up at me and smiled.

"Coloring. Look!" she said picking up the piece of paper she was drawing on and showed it to me. I smiled, it was a picture consisting of stick drawings of Clary, Fred and I. There was also a dog named George in the picture which I thought was humorous.