20: Picnic Date {Part 1}

Disclaimer: i do not own any of the harry potter characters.

Chapter 20: Picnic Date {Part 1}

            "Oh man oh man! What am I going to wear?!" I yelled to myself, and well Clary as I was frantically running around the room, clothes scattered everywhere as I tried to find something to wear. There were clothes, shoes, and whatever other kind of accessory scattered around the room, while I just ran around the room in my bra and underwear, and my hair up is a high ponytail.

You see the reason I was basically having a panic attack over what I was going to wear, which never happens, was because Fred had asked me out a week after Ginny left for Hogwarts, well it wasn't just me going on the date with Fred. It would probably be best if I explained what happened.

________________________________________________________________________

A Few Weeks Ago

I sat in the now empty room with bare clothing in the closest and draws, Ginny had left just a few days ago, and now it was official Clary's and I's room. I was already missing Ginny and her talks with her at night, but her mother wanted her to go back to Hogwarts, even if it was dangerous, because we couldn't afford having the Death Eaters being suspicious. But I wrote to her practically everyday, pretending to be Fleur, in case someone was to intercept the letter. That is what I was doing right now as I laid in her bed writing a letter, telling all that's been happening, which wasn't much, because Fred and George were either doing something with the shop, or talking on the radio with their friend Lee Jordan. Who I must say is a huge flirt! I swear Fred would always have a fit when Lee would flirt with me, but I just thought it was fun to make Fred jealous. So, anyways, Fred and I haven't been with each other that much since Ginny left, since he's been doing all that stuff and I would usually help Mrs. Weasley around the house.

As I was writing my letter I heard a knock at the door. "Come in?" I questioned, Clary would never knock when she came in the room. The door opened as I saw Fred standing in the doorway with a grin.

"Hello love." He said as I smiled.

"Good day, what brings you here Fred?" I asked with a smile as I stopped writing.

"I've come to watch you Miss Riddle. I've come to watch your every move." Fred said with a smirk as he sat down on the chair by the desk and stared at me.

"Fred, really what did you come in here for?" I asked sitting on my knees on the bed as I looked at Fred, who just continued to stare at me. I blushed and looked away. "Stop it." I whined as Fred just smirked.

"Ah you really are too easy to tease love." Fred said standing up as he bent down and was a centimeter away from my face as I felt his breathe on my face, it smelled a lot like chocolate and mint. I wonder if he ever used any kind of specific mouth wash to get that smell, it was so yummy. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks as Fred just smirked, closing the gap ever so slowly. I pushed against the bed trying to close the gap between Fred and I, I wanted this to end, and I just wanted to meet his lips. "Too easy." I heard Fred whisper as he backed away and I just stayed in the same position, lips still slightly puckered. I then felt my cheeks blaze. Fred just smiled at me, as I continued to blush.

"Fred!!!" I yelled finally realizing what he did, as my face burned. "You arse!" I yelled as I grabbed a pillow from the bed and threw it as hard as I could at him, he was only laughing. "Why must you always tease me like that!" I exclaimed embarrassed, as Fred just continued to laugh.

"Because love, you are just an easy target, and I love teasing you." He said with a grin as he stood in front of me.

"Well if that is all you wanted to do, then you can just leave," I replied as I crossed my arms across my chest. "I have a letter to write."