24: Mistletoe

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Harry Potter characters, all rights belong to J.K. Rowling.

Chapter 24: Mistletoe

            Christmas was coming up fast, I mean it was only a few days away, and I have yet to get anybody anything! But then again, I couldn't exactly leave this place, even if I disguised myself I wouldn't have been able to leave. Everyone was pretty much worried because since Voldemort took over the ministry, things have gotten bad. The second wizarding war was practically here, a few months ago Mr. Weasley had told us that Harry, Hermione and Ron had somehow managed to break into the ministry, but in the end they blew their cover. I just hope they were okay.

I was in the kitchen making dinner, since Mrs. Weasley was doing other things so I thought I would help her out in the kitchen, and in came Fred, George, and Lee in the kitchen. I'm not sure where Clary was, I'm sure she was wandering around. "Well there's the beautiful lady." I heard Lee say as I tuned to see him standing very close to me. Lee Jordan was a black boy with black dreadlocks, he was a cute boy, with the same sense of humor as the twins, so whenever he was around it was like having another Fred and George combined, except Lee didn't tease me, he just flirted, and trust me he knew that made Fred a bit upset, and I think that's why he does it.

"Hi Lee, you guys doing that Potterwatch again?" I asked looking up as he smiled.

"Yes, we are urging people protect the beautiful muggle ladies out there, like yourself." Lee responded as he smiled at me, I rolled my eyes.

"You flatter me too much Lee." I said with a smile as Fred just glared at Lee.

"Did we just come in here so you could flirt with my girlfriend Lee?" Fred asked as I blushed, that was really the first time he ever called me his girlfriend to anybody else, I mean everybody had to pretend we were engaged in the house, so we really didn't have titles for one another.

Lee only grinned. "Actually yes, it's only once and awhile I get a chance to see the beautiful lady. So what are you doing Marley?" he asked as I smiled.

"Making dinner for you boys." I said with a smile. "Lee how long are you staying?" I asked as he smiled.

"Aw you going to miss me when I'm gone?" he asked as I rolled my eyes again.

"Of course, you're the only one that doesn't tease me." I said as I glared at the twins who just looked away.

"Yeah I'm just that good." He said with a smile, "Well I actually get going. I'm doing the next Potterwatch with Angelina Johnson tonight."

"Angelina? Really?" the twins both said.

"Who's Angelina?" I asked curiously as Lee smirked.

"Fred's ex-girlfriend and George's crush." Lee said as my eyebrow rose.

"Oh really?" I asked looking at Fred and George who both looked a little flustered. "Guess I'm not the only one who holds a special place in the twins' heart." I replied pretending to be heart broken.

"In my heart you do." Lee said with a wink as I smiled.

"Aw thanks Lee." I replied as Fred glared at Lee.

"Hey now, Marley is the only girl I ever loved, besides mum and Ginny of course." Fred said with a smirk as I felt the heat rush to my cheeks.

"Haha well I'm heading off guys. We'll do this again, have a nice Christmas." Lee said as he was turning towards the door. "Oh and Fred you better keep Marley close to you or else I might just steal her away from you."