one

❀

Gracelyn Cohen was nothing normal or special. She was simply a horny Ravenclaw who never had the courage to have a fling with a boy and do the walk of shame afterward. She was lonely, despite the large number of students attending Hogwarts. She had a best friend, but she wanted more. It didn't have to be a romantic relationship, but she craved intimacy as much as a girl on her period craved chocolate.

Speaking of chocolate, Gracelyn's eyes wandered over to Remus Lupin's lips as he took a careful bite off his chocolate bar, careful not to get crumbs over the piece of parchment he was writing on. He was too focused on his work to notice Gracelyn's blatant staring from across the library. She gnawed on her lip, eyes trailing over his facial features in order to capture it and engrave it into her mind.

Sage Aspen was a Slytherin who stuck to Gracelyn since the day they met in their second year. As Gracelyn was fawning over Remus and his boyish features, Sage found herself doing the same to Gracelyn, but she knew they were only meant to be friends. Sage knew to an extent that her small crush on Gracelyn was only because she was the first girl who paid attention to her. She simply liked the idea of being with Gracelyn.

"How big?" Gracelyn whispered, eyes glued to Remus. "How big do you think he is?"

Sage snapped out of her trance before glancing over at Remus. "Good seven?"

Gracelyn hummed. "That's nice. Oh," Gracelyn softly gasped. "He finished the chocolate bar already. That was quick. He's a quick eater then."

Sage's gaze snapped over to Remus crumpling up the chocolate bar wrapper and shoving it into his pockets as he resumed writing on the parchment. Gracelyn hummed before deciding to work on her own assignments.

"You should be friends with benefits with him or something," suggested Sage.

"You think? We've never even talked before," murmured Gracelyn, picking up her quill to nibble on the end of it.

"Uh-huh. You'll see the perfect moment to bring it up. Perhaps he's as horny as you."

Gracelyn moved the quill out of her mouth. "Yeah, that would be nice."

KISS AND TELL. ❪ Remus Lupin ❫ ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara