Offers

A/N: Oh hey there, haven't really seen you in a while, you OK? I'm pissed off at school, but I'm forgetting about that. (Song Off The Heezay, BMTH) So this is Peter's story, I'll try to make it longer than Nellie's, enjoy! ☺

I decide I can tell her, take a deep breath and begin.

     "Well the first thing you should know, is that I didn't choose my life, I don't want this, but its what I've got, and all i want is to make a difference to the world, so just hear me out. Okay?" I plead, hoping that she will.

     "Okay?!?" She replies, more a question than anything else.l

     "Well..." I begin not truly knowing where to start. "The first thing that you should know is that my family is extensively rich, we live in a huge house, and have many servants. But this is a life that I don't want; I didn't ask to be rich, but I do want to change the world. This is why I am asking you to live with me, where you can have a true life, and live, rather than just survive."

    When I finish she just states at me for about 20 minutes straight. Then , thank God, she speaks.

"I-I'd love to, thank you so much, but won't your parents care?" She splutters, half crying.

A/N: so, that's all for now, sorry if this sucks, I've had writer's block, and now I'm ill. I wrote half of this listening to BMTH and the other half watching brave, which is quite different to the other. Thanks to @FlamingUnicorn00 for always making me smile, go check out her stuff, its fucking amazing. ☺ Please comment, vote, smile ect.

Jo xx