Thirty Years Later

A/N:
This is a big time leap to lead us onto the sequel. So that's why this is up.
Oh and there is minor homophobia in this chapter, which expresses a view that I don't agree with.
Jo xx

Nellie's POV:

Peter and I have been married for thirty years now and we have two children: Helena and Satan. We don't talk about either of them. Satan and Helena are both homosexual. Helena has a daughter called Sally and was married to a man named Charles and now dates Peter's sister, Angela, who we also don't talk to. Satan is engaged to a man named Brendon, who we no longer communicate with, but was once our friend Brendon and Satan also have a adopted child, called Charles, who has a child with his wife called Brendon. It is now Peter and I's wedding anniversary, and he has told me that he has something important to tell me. I am on my way to see him at his mother's house.

When I arrive he hugs me then sits down next to his mother, with me opposite him. "Nellie, we have something to tell you." He says gravely. "W-what is it?" I ask, confused. "My mother, and I, we're dating, I love her, and she's pregnant with my child."

I run away, screaming, confused, but I thought he loved me. I finally reach my destination and jump straight into the river Thames, dying almost instantly.

A/N:
This is kinda fucked up, isn't it, I mean: Helena is dating her aunt, Peter is having a kid with his mum and Nellie committed suicide.

I really wasn't expecting this to go this way when I first wrote it when I was ten.
Check out the sequel to this, its called Frikey? Waycest? Ferard? Rikey? Petrick?, Best Ships Ever

Jo xx