Awake and Unafraid

Nellie's POV

I am very close to home according to Angela when I begin to feel a shortness of breath and see my vision being consumed by blackness. That is all I am aware of after that. (A/N The italics are used to show Nellie's thoughts while she is unconscious) I feel myself being carried, lifted up and feel the bumps of stairs, myself being slowly, carefully placed onto a bed. Then I feel the familiar feel of Peter's hand pressing into my own. God, this is terrible, why did this happen to me? I thought I was better.
I hear the deep voice of the doctor asking everyone to leave the room, then I feel hands on my chest, pumping away as if they want to restart my chest. After a lot of this pumping, I assume that it was successful because the hands have lifted off my chest, and Peter's familiar hand rejoins my own.

Peter's POV:

I can't believe it, Nellie collapsed again, the doctor says that she simply from her trying too much at once and that she'll be fine, given a lot of rest.

I settle myself down on the edge of her bed , place my hand in hers. "Nellie, Nellie, are you in there, are you okay?"

Her eyes slowly flutter open, "yeah, I'm fine," she replies "I missed you!"

"Missed you too," I say, a small smile tugging at my lips. Then I lean down and gently kiss her forehead.

"Thanks!" She breathes.

"What for?" I ask, puzzeled.

"Well, for everything, for being here, just thank you. Wait, you never told me why you were at that cave, you just said how rich you are but that you wanted to use that money to make a difference."

"Well..."

A/N
I'm getting good at lots of uploads, I don't know if this is any good, and its kinda short, but its Christmas Eve and I'm fucking excited! Should be a christmassy chapter up at some point today or tomorrow, so yeah.
Comment vote ect.
See you all soon
Joxx