Stories and Dances

Peter's POV:

"Well, this is quite a short story, but I will tell it to you, and try not to bore you.

"Well, my farther is dead, he died under mysterious circumstances, but I am still convinced that he was pushed into the river Thames, because there are so many bodies floating there, that it is likely that he wasn't found. Also, he had many enemies who would likely want to have killed him. Anyway, he died when I was about eight. My mother inherited his money -which there was a lot of, due to his job- and her grandfather's when he died. That is why we are so rich.

"I have always wanted to make a difference to the world-as I told you- and I have spent a lot of my life visiting the elderly so that I can make them happier and try to change their lives.

"When I met you in that cave it was because I'd been told of a girl who was living rough in the woods and I wanted to make a difference to her life."

"Which you did." She interrupts.

"So, I walked into the woods to find her -you- which I did and I was very happy to do so. Also that cave in the woods is somewhere I spend a lot of my time, just sat thinking about life. That cave means a lot to me, and I really love to spend time there.

"The instant I saw you, I saw your intense beauty and almost fell in love with you right there. I knew how trusting you must be from the fact that you told me your complete story (which is slightly illegal, can I just say) and your telling me this made me trust you so much.

"Then I brought you back here, bathed you, but then found you colapsed on the floor, humming am incredible tune, and it damn near broke my heart. Then as you lay there in your comma, I fell even deeper in love with you. I hoped and hoped that you would wake, and you did. That is why I love you and that is my story." I finish

I look down and see tears slowly falling down Nellie's face. "Are you okay?" I ask concerned.

"Yeah, I'm f-fine, your story was just so infenetly beautiful, and I didn't know that you loved me, I love you, I'm so overwhelmed by this. And I promise that I am not just saying that because you said that you loved me. I love you and I can't ever imagine a life without you, I love you so much, thank you for being in my life." She says, chocking on her tears. Then I lie down next to her and kiss her, not gently but more forcefully than we have kissed previously. After long time of this kissing, we sit up and I pull her into a standing position, start playing music through her small gramophone. I bow down ask if I can have this dance. I then guide her hands to the back of her neck, where she links them loosely. My hands go to her waist and we begin slowly revolving on the spot while I slowly move my body into hers. She nestles her head into my neck and then reaches up to kiss my cheek. We stay like that for about an hour, until Nellie tells me she's tired. I help her into her night wear and then into bed. I kiss her forehead, then head downstairs to bed my self.

A/N
So this is pretty adorable, right.
I have plans for this book, and I'm gonna end it pretty soon, because its not really going anywhere, but I'm thinking of doing a sequel.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
What did you get