Shopping and Balls

~~~~~~~~~'the next day ~~~~~~~~

Nellie's POV

I wake up suddenly, confused and roll slowly over, viewing the room that I am in. Then I realize why I woke so abruptly, Peter's incredible face is hovering above mine, a huge grin on his face. "Get up, we're going shopping!" He says, the excitment evident his voice.

"Why?" I ask, confused.

"We need to buy Christmas presents!"

"But I have no money." I say, worried now.

"My mother will give you some. After all, you're technically her daughter now, Nellie Way."

"Alright then."

We go shopping, walking round the shops, our fingers linked. I buy a set of gorgeous hair ribbons for Angela and a huge set of scented candles for Molly. We then spread out to opposite ends of the shop to get presents for each other. I find something for Peter after about twenty minutes of searching and can't wait to give it to him, its just so perfect, like he is.

When we rejoin, Peter tells me that we need to return to prepare for the night's Christmas ball and that we have only three hours left.

When we finally make it back to the house, Molly seizes me and tells me to bathe and wash my hair in the pre-filled bath tub. I do as she says, then sit still as she combs and styles my hair. I dress in the formal dress that I bought yesterday and Angela fastened a necklace round my neck, and I slip into a pair of satin shoes. When I finally see my self in the mirror, I am astounded; my hair is in a half braid and hangs down loosely, my dress is periwinkle blue and matches the satin slippers on my feet and coordinates with the diamond necklace around my neck.

I am instructed to sit still and do so until Peter enters in a black suit with a blue bow tie and wait coat that exactly match my dress. He accompanies me down stairs and into the ball room, where we immediately begin dancing.

After our dance we mingle with a few people, dance some more, eat some and dance again.

After all of the dancing and mingling(which, can I just say, was very fun) it is about midnight and everybody is slowly leaving. Peter and I say goodbye to them, hand in hand.

After everyone had left and Peter's family have retreated, a song that I know very well begins playing. Peter grabs my hand and says"May I have this dance?"

"You may." I reply and we begin dancing in the same fashion to that of the day before: my hands draped around his neck, mine around his waist. I look up into Peter's eyes as we revolve slowly on the spot and he looks down into mine. Then, slowly, we kiss.

A/N
This is kinda adorable and very shit, but its kinda christmassy, so yeah.
I hope you enjoyed it. What do you guys think Peter and Nellie bought each other???
The Christmas day part should be up tomorrow (ish)
Jo xx