House?

Peter's POV:

I carefully open the box that my mother handed to me and inside was a key. I looked quieryingly at my mother. "I bought the two of you a house!" She explains, seemingly excited. "THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" I shout, hugging her then jumping around in circles holding Nellie's hands." Can we go bow, can we, can we?!?!" I ask, almost bursting from excitement. "Of course you can, its just down the road, so we can visit all the time." She replies, mimicking my excitement.

We walk down the road, me and my mother in front, Nellie and Angela walking along, talking behind us. We finally reach the house and I unlock the door, holding it open for every one else. Nellie enters last and I grab her, kissing her as my mother and sister move on through the house. We go on a tour of the house, finding a front room, a kitchen and dining room combined, three bedrooms upstairs, one with a en suite bathroom, the other two with bathrooms down the hall.

After our tour of the house, my mother tells us that we will shop for things for the house tomorrow, as well as moving our belongings to the new house.

We head back to the Way family home for dinner, then play sharades. Molly takes Angela out to listen to an orchestra.

Nellie's POV:

I can't believe that Peter proposed, I'm so happy that he did and I love him so much.

I curl up with my legs half on Peter's lap, my hands clutching his shirt, I feel so safe here and as I fall asleep, I feel him kiss my forehead.

Peters POV:

Nellie fell asleep on my lap, she looks so adorable lying there, so perfect. However, I know I must move her, so I pick her up and carry her to my bed because it is closer. I give her a quick kiss and crawl in beside her, falling asleep as my head hits the pillow.

~~~~~~~~The Very Next Day~~~~~

Peters POV:

When I wake, Nellie's arms are wrapped around my waist and she stirs as I try to sit up. I stop her from sitting up, however by kissing her hard, pushing her back onto the bed. As I do this she wraps her legs around my waist, deepening the kiss, moaning into my mouth.

Nellie's POV:

When I wrap my legs around Peter's waist, I moan into his mouth, resulting in me feeling something hard pressing into my waist.

Then we hear a tentative knock at the door. "Just ignore it." Peter breathes into my mouth, still continueing to kiss me, licking my bottom lip, making me open my mouth, as I do so, he slides his tounge into my mouth.  Then I hear a small cough coming from near the door, Peter and I stop kissing and look round to see Angela stood by the door, blushing, but not nearly as deeply as Peter and I. I unwrap my legs from his waist and as he rolls off me, I feel the hardness against my leg yet again.

"Umm, mum just wanted to let you know that breakfast is ready and were leaving soon."

"Okay, thanks" replies Peter, still blushing deeply.

"I'll just leave you to get dressed then" says Angela awkwardly.

I get out of bed, put on the dress I was wearing the day before, redo my hair, and sit down waiting for Peter. Peter dresses quickly and grabs my hand as we head down to breakfast. When we sit down he whispers in my ear "we'll continue that tonight then!" which results in deep blushing from me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~7 hours later~~~~~~~

After we return to our new house and drop off our new furniture,we return home to collect our belongings, Molly and Angela then go to their house to eat and sleep, leaving me and Peter alone.

Peter's POV:

I do exactly what I told Nellie I would at breakfast, after my mother and sister go home, I grab Nellie's hand and take her up to our bedroom, pushing her down onto our new bed. I kiss her forcefully as she wraps her legs around my waist, the kiss becomes deeper, our tounges enter each others mouths, colliding with each other. I undress her and she undresses me, and you can imagine the rest...

A/N:
So this is the most smut you're gonna have in thus book, I'm gonna end it soon, but I'm doing a sequel that will have Waycest, Frikey and Ferard, I'll tell you guys when that's up.
Have a good day!
Jo xx