ITS CHRISTMAS!!!

Nellie's POV:

I wake up and roll over, dressing in the outfit left on the chair for me. I then check that my presents are wrapped and sorted and pad down to breakfast with them in my hand.

When I get to the dining hall, I see that Peter has already arrived and is sat alone, obviously waiting for the rest of us. I sneak up behind him and place a quick kiss on his cheek, before sitting down next to him, at which point he simply grabs my hand and interlocks my fingers with his own.

We sit like that for a while, until we are joined by Molly and Angela who are both clutching presents also. After we have eaten a splendiphurous meal of English muffins and tea, we move into the front room to open our presents. We begin by opening our presents from Angela, who got me an incredible set of chutneys and jams, Peter a model of a train and Molly some beautiful wool. We then open our presents from Molly, who got me an incredible notebook, which is half stave, half lined pages and a matching pen, Peter a set of spare piano keys and guitar and violin strings, and Angela some gorgeous satin shoes. Then, it is my turn, I begin by giving Molly her candles, Angela her hair ribbons Peter his present: an incredible fender guitar, to which he jumps up, hugs me then kisses me gently with a promise of more to come. Peter then gives Molly her present from him: a cake slice, and Angela her necklace. He then drops down on one knee to give me my present, opens up a box and inside of it is a massive diamond ring. "Nellie, will you marry me?" he asks, a slight tremor in his voice. "Of course I will!!!" I respond and he places the ring on my finger, before jumping up to kiss me. "And, with that, I have a present for the two of you." Says Molly, passing Peter a small box, which rattles as he shakes it.

A/N
So this is short, but I wanted it to be.
PETER AND NELLIE GOT ENGAGED, IM WAY TOO EXCITED ANOUT THAT, BUT YEAH, MORE TO COME!!!
I love ya all
Jo xx