Warmth and Clean Clothes

Nellie's POV:

"Well..." I say, trying to bide time, the thing is, I don't know if I should go. I mean, I don't know him that well. He could hurt me. Then again, it would definitely be better than living out here in the cold, especially as it is getting towards winter. "Okay, I will, it has to be better than this life anyway."

"Brilliant, if you just take my hand and I can lead you to my house..."

Peter's POV:

I'm so happy she said yes, so I grab her hand and begin leading her my house.

"Why are you still holding my hand?" She asks.

"Oh, erm, your injured ankle, I'm holding you up. Is that okay?" I splutter nervously.

"Yeah, that's absolutely fine, thank you." She replies, lifting a huge weight off my chest.

~~~~~~~~~TIME LAPSE~~~~~~~~~

We finally make it back to my drive, three hours later, still holding hands. I feel so complete with her hand slipped through mine, my smooth fingers stroking the rough calouses of hers.

When we finally reach the top of my drive, I slowly pull her round to the back door, explaining as I do so that there is no-one in, and that I will fill her a huge, hot bath, and then leave her some of mg sister's clothes.

Nellie's POV:

I am instantly amazed by the size of Peter's house, it has three floors and a basement. The kitchen is huge with gleaming walls and floor, the walls hung with huge pots. He then leads me through his house, still holding my hand, past the gigantic dining room, up two giant flight of stairs, to a ginormas bathroom, with the biggest bath that I've ever seen in the very center of the room, just below the most beautiful light fitting I've seen in my life. "Wow," I breath, still out of breath from climbing the stairs.

Peter then directs me to a seat in the corner of the room, he leaves me sat there alone, while he spends 20 minutes filling the bath with steaming water and sweet smelling soaps. He then leaves, returning with a yellow dress, a red cardigan, blue shoes, orange stockings and a check shawl. Peter then directs me to the bath, shows me where the fluffy, clean towels are and tells me he'll return in about an hour.

I sink into the hot water, wash myself repeatedly, then climb out, wrapping myself in one of the fluffy towels. I then dry myself off and slowly dress myself in the clothes Peter left for me.Finally ready, I attempt to dry and untangle my hair, I then just sitback in the chair I sat in before, my ankle now unable to hold my weight.

I can't breath, I can only cough, phlegm flying from my mouth, chest hurting. Then the blackness takes over, flowing from the outside of my vision, I start to see what looks like a small parade walking (A/N: parading?) in front of my eyes...

Peter's POV:

I have been downstairs in my room for about an hour and a half now and am just considering seeing if Nellie has finished when I hear a loud crash from above. I race upstairs to find Nellid slumped halfway between the floor and the bathroom chair, humming something i don't recognize slowly and indistinctly. (A/N: here insert Welcome to the Black Parade (MCR) being hummed exeptionallly slowly) I shake Nellie slowly, but she doesn't react, so instead I pick her up and gently carry her to the sick room. There I leave her to get soup from the kitcken. Then, I rush back upstairs to feed Nellie her soup while holding her hand.

A/N: so I wrote this while watching TV, you guys are so lucky though, three updates in two days, even though two of them were quite short, but this is pretty long by my standards.
So, yeah, hope you like this, you're only getting so much cause I'm ill and bored.
And check out Welcome to the Black Parade by MCR (its at the start of this chapter).
Comment, vote, smile, ect.
Big thanks to @FlamingUnicorn00 for always making me smile, I wish I knew you in person!x
And, follow me on tumblr @fangirl182am and Instagram @jojojoparker
Jo xx