Coaches and Dresses

Nellie's POV:

After lying in Peter's arms for a long time, his mother calls us down to eat. I make it down one flight of stairs before feeling too faint to continue. Peter lifts me up in his arms and carries me down the last two flights of stairs.

After an awkward dinner that consists of Molly making small talk and me attempting to avoid as many questions as possible, Molly announces that she is sending me and Angela to be fitted for day dresses, night wear and a formal dress. After giving Angela a small was of money, we leave, walking along in awkward silence. We have been walking for a short distance when Angela finally makes a stab at conversation, asking if I've ever been in a carige. "No, never," I reply slightly nervously, "why do you ask?"

"Well, that's how we're getting to the dress fitters, so it should be exciting for you." She replies, smiling slightly as she does so.

Finally we reach the coach station, Angela states the destination and we're off. I am finally experiencing life to a full and am not going to waste a single moment of it, so I look out at the world as it goes past, watching all.

~~~~~~~~~~20 minutes later ~~~~~~~

We eventually arrive at the dress makers, Angela pays the coach driver then climbs down and helps me down too.

As we step into the building, I am instantly awed by the magnificent dresses that surround me, covering every surface possible, gleaming and glittering everywhere. I watch as Angela walks confidently up to the counter and tell the man stood behind it that she has a dress fitting appointment for her and her sister and that she needs night wear, day dresses and a fancy dress for the each of us.

~~~~~~~~3 hours later ~~~~~~~~~~

Finally we leave the shop, dresses in hand and make our way back to the waiting coach, where we climb aboard and begin our journey back again.

Peter's POV:

It has been nearly four hours since I last saw Nellie and I am beginning to miss her, to worry about her health. I know shes okay, she has to be right?

A/N
So this is kinda short, but it was needed to the story line, and you'll get more soon (I promise)
You have had a lot recently though, so count your blessings and see it as a Christmas present.
Comment, vote ect.
Jo xx