Chapter Fifteen

Wow. Thank you everyone that's reading this, it has over 1k views now and that's just crazy to me and just thank you everyone for supporting me, it means a lot :)
Anyway, on with the chapter...

***

Harry's POV

I saw a Platinum blonde flash.

Draco and his friends, Pansy and Blaise, were walking towards the exit of the great hall.

I shoved off my invisibility cloak and leaned against the wall casually as I waited for Draco to walk out of the room.

The trio strolled out, and Draco's eyes caught mine quickly. He looked almost relieved to see me standing here. I watched as he said something to his friends, they nodded, and he headed in a different direction. I was puzzled at first but I noticed that he looked over at me and with a small smile; nodded in the direction he was going in, silently asking me to follow him.
And I did.

He led me down a few corridors before ducking into an abandoned classroom, I stepped in not long after him.

We were in a dusty old room, one that hasn't been used in years by the looks of it, when I walked inside Draco was seated atop one of the nearby desks.

His head turned to face me, a smile on his face, and his hair gleamed in the pale shimmer from the broken lights.

Merlin, he's gorgeous.

"So," his voice brought me out of my trance "what's up?"

I went and sat beside him on the table, close enough for our shoulders to almost touch. I looked up at him (he's a couple inches taller than me), he smiled at me, and I felt a soft warmth spread across my face. When Draco reached out for my hand however, I could tell my face then went bright red. And I mean florescent, tomato red. This only made him grin wider, and lace his fingers with mine. I took in a shaky breath.

"So, uh," I stuttered "I- I just wanted to say that I really liked what happened earlier-" Draco Squeezed my hand reassuringly, helping my nerves relax "and I realized I forgot to ask you if you wanted to meet again." The last part came out in a rush, but Draco seemed to understand what I said slung an arm around my shoulder.

"Of course I do, why are you so nervous about this?" He looked genuinely concerned and pulled me closer. I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"I don't know, I thought maybe I went too far too fast." Draco placed his head on mine.

"Harry," I still get chills when he says my name, "I want you to know that I like you. A lot. And that I'm willing to go as far as you want to go, and no further. If you're comfortable with what's going on between us, so am I. So yes, I would love to meet up again."

I lifted my head up to look him in his sparkling eyes. He returned my gaze, his eyes looking deeply in mine, they flicked to my lips and back to my eyes a few times. I leaned toward him, and he met me in the middle.

Our lips collided in a heart-melting kiss, we readjusted ourselves so we both have better access to the others mouth. I let my arms settle loosely around his neck as his hands travelled up my back, eventually finding their way to my hair. Draco experimentally pulled gently on different pieces of my hair, and it actually felt really good. I had to hold back a moan.

He sensed me struggling from the slightest of touch and grinned into the kiss. Draco then continued to let his hands roam. One of his hands grazed my cheek, that little bastard, he knows how much that turns me on, and this time I couldn't hold it back. I moaned into his mouth, and he took this as an opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. I let him explore every part of it as he pleased.

We broke apart only when we needed to breathe. He smiled again, his smile is so beautiful, and brushed a piece of hair from my face before fixing my now crooked glasses. I sighed contently and went back to resting my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me and started playing with my hair.

"So, can we meet again tonight?" I ask after a few moments of quiet. I can feel Draco grin at the question.

"That would be great." He stoops down and kisses my head. I blush as he stands up.

"Same place, same time?" He asks, I nod my head in agreement.

We wave goodbye to each other and he walks out first.

I still don't believe it. The Draco Malfoy likes me back. He likes me back. It's like a dream. Why would someone as handsome as him ever want to be with me? Who knows. All I know is that for right now, hes mine. And only mine. And I'm going to make the best of it while I can.

***

Once I calmed down a bit and stopped smiling like a maniac, I went back to the common room. I whispered the password to the fat lady and she swung the portrait open for me, where I was met with Ron and Hermione sitting on the couch supposedly waiting for me to arrive.

Both of their heads snapped towards me when I stepped through the portrait. Ron smirked and Hermione grinned at my still dazed state.

"What?" I question as I sit beside Hermione on the couch.

"You know exactly what." She answered. I blushed again and slouched into the couch. They both laughed.

"So... How'd it go?" Ron chimes in from a leather chair not far from us.

"Good." I state plainly.

They exange looks before Both staring at me with unamused expressions.

"Just good?" Hermione raised her eyebrow. I sighed, there's no getting around this.

"Ok fine, we're gonna meet up again. Is that what you wanted to hear?" I said half aggressively. They both nodded happily and Hermione squealed. I rolled my eyes, why are they so invested in my love life anyway?

"Wait, when?" Hermione questioned suddenly.

"Tonight." I said.

Her and Ron's jaws dropped and they both looked at me dumbfounded.

"What?" What's with the faces?

"You spent literally all day with him, and now he wants to see you tonight too. Harry he's obviously really into you, he can't get enough of you." She smirked.

I leaned back into the couch more.

Yeah, I guess she's right. Maybe I do have a chance with him afterall...

***

Another chapter done :D
I really hope y'all are doing well rn with everything that's going on, the world is literally going to shit right now.

See y'all next time :)