Nine¶It dey Pain 😣😭

Huh! What?

"I haven't seen you for a long time," he said and wrapped his hand tighter around me.

Aargh! This boy again! He has no shame. I think he rent his sense out cos I never see him use it.

"Abeg!  Free me jare! Ode! " I roared.

"But... "

"Did you, children come to buy something or to play?" the old man yelled. Immediately, his arms freed me.

"Sir, please do you have Airtel recharge card?" I strained the words out, emphasizing on the 'Please'.

"Yes!" he smiled. "How much?"

I exhaled. I didn't even know I held my breathe. "Sir, 500 naira"

"Wait! I am coming," he went into the shop. I was still outside beside my sister's ex-boyfriend. His name is Chigozie and he is an international and classic idiot. I really respect his stupidity. It is really blinding.

"Can we talk, babe?" as a pervert he is, his hand brushed my hip. I no won kill  person's child oo!

Due to the presence of people in the street, I decided not to cause a scene.

"Your card!" the loud voice called. I looked at the old man. He may look wrinkled and weak by his body posture, but I could tell he was one hell of a strong man. He could still run a shop properly. That was good.

"Baby!" Chigozie called as I walked pass him. I started my stroll home. I am sure I had burnt all the little fat I had in me. Back to being bonny, huh?

"We need to talk," he insisted.

I ignored his existence. Like seriously guys, is someone talking to me?

"Naomi my love!" he cooed.

"Not my portion! Back to the sender ( Kind of means 'God forbid')"

"But I love you," he leered. We turned into another street. This one was kind of quiet. You all know how beautiful a Nigerian street is right? With all the black gutters, littered bins and  road pothole?

"See eh!  No try me! You think you can deceive me?," I stabbed my forefinger on my chest... actually on my breast. His gaze fell to my breast, his eyes widened and he licked his lips like a hungry lion ready to pounce.

I removed my finger and clenched my fists. Anita had made a mistake dating this fool. She was lucky to break off before he could take advantage of her. He lives in the next street before ours. Every since he saw me, I have been his new target. He is daydreaming if he thinks I will fall for his tricks. I am not naive.

"Baby, I want you. I love you," he gripped my hands. I looked around and the street was still deserted. Most shops there were closed. I tried to squirm free but his grip was firm.

"Let go of me," I yelled. Okay! I admit! That sounds pathetic like those weak girls in movies. In fact, more like the Zeeworld girls. Bollywood, na wa oo!

"Come with me," he pushed me forward and held my waist. His other hand clamped my wrists together. It has been a long time since I slapped a boy. I should disvirgin my hand for this month!

I jabbed my elbow at his ribs and freed my hands. I sent the world's loudest slap to his cheek. That one go pain am. I rose my hand to slap the other cheek but stopped myself. What if he decides to take revenge? He would do something worse than a slap to me.

"Chigozie, I am warning you oo! Don't let me get our parents involved" I fumed.

His hand was on the cheek I slapped. "How dare you slap me? "