Eleven¶Amebo Section 👑 🙊

******
I want to say a big fat thank you to my lovely readers. This book is dedicated to you and I so so so love you guys! I am happy you are enjoying this book 😘😁😁😁

And I must say, I love your comments. They make me laugh eh! 😂😂🙉

******

At last my people, Mr Ade has thrown away that jealousy spirit of his. Our sturdy principal has made a change. For years, he had hired male teachers who had looks scarier than a bulldog. He went for the ones with stern look but today's teacher looks extremely different.

Different, in a good way! His look has brought drama to the staff room.

So I clapped harder. "Nice!" I smiled. Handsome man oo!! See that broad nose! see rich brown skin! This one na Naija dude oo! Oh, clap na!

His rich brown skin shone under the light yellow rays of the sun. A prominent jaw curved gracefully around his face and the strength of his neck showed in the twining cords of muscles that shaped his entire body; strong arms, bold thighs and calves, a firm chest and a broad abdomen. He looked like a melanin god. All of his great facial features was framed by thick, warm dark chocolate curls. Haba! Who born this pikin!

Like I expected, female teachers swooned over his looks. This is the best part! Now, we are gonna watch single female teachers do shakara to impress him.

Mrs Bridget was at the point of flogging a boy when the new teacher, Mr Steven spoke. She hung the cane on the air and stared at him with mouth as wide as rim of a mug. She is single and I know she was mesmerized by his beauty. Her lashes fluttered at him. She wasn't the only one staring because...

All the single ladies! All the single ladies! All the single ladies! Do you know that song?

Well, actually, all the single ladies were also drooling. I can't wait to get to class. I want to do some award-winning amebo section!

"Okay, our head girl has an announcement!" Mr Ade roared. Anita walked up the podium. She cleared her throat and took the microphone.

"Good morning students!" she greeted.

"Good morning senior" the juniors' voice overpowered the weak reply from the seniors.

"Our school has been invited to some inter-school competitions. They want us join them as they celebrate their students' week occasion" Anita spoke like she had crammed the whole words. Her eyes were fixed in the air, staring at no one.

"Competitons like Maths and English quiz, debates, sporty activities, spelling drill.... Um... " she paused and blinked her eyes. Now, her eyes rested on the students. A new confidence crawled into her.

"If you are interested in representing your school in any of the activities, please meet any prefect to sign you in. Thank you" she nodded and handed the microphone to Mr Ade.

"Okay! Marching song!" he instructed. A junior started a chorus and we all marched to class.

I strode towards my class. I can't miss that award-winning amebo section. I got to class in the nick of time as the girls were gathered into a circle. I dashed and got myself entangled in the group.

"Did you see that man?" Regina exclaimed. She stroke a pose at the middle of the circle. She was the ring leaders of the group. One could tell.

"Duh! How can I not see him? Am I blind?" Onyinye, one of Regina's entourage. Everyone murmured in agreement.

"That man is handsome eh! " Peggy chirped.

"See, aswear! All those single teachers will go and change their wardrobe" Regina jeered.