Forty-seven¶Promises🤞🏽

"Kate pushed you?" Anita yelled and stormed towards Freddy and me. I stood, speechless. I couldn't believe what I just heard.

"Yes, she pushed me," Freddy growled and his expression hardened. "That girl has a heart of stone. She pushed me and ran away".

"Why did she push you?" I asked with a strangely soft voice.

"Because I told her that I liked you and would never leave you for her. She's dreaming if she thinks I will even date her. As soon as I get out of this hospital, she will be the first person I go to. I don't think anyone has slapped her before. I will be the first to," Freddy fumed.

I drew in deep breathe and grunted. My temper heightened and the only thing I wanted to do was to beat Kate up. I wanted her to feel the pain she had caused Freddy.

"Who does she think she is? A queen? If I should meet her face-to-face..." I shook my head as a hiss escaped my lips. "I will beat sense into that her head. Anita, don't be surprised if anyone tells you your sister is fighting in school. Just know that I am dealing with Kate".

"Fight?" Freddy rose a brow. "Don't fight her. Slap her and leave. That girl is a monster. I don't want you to get hurt. I will deal with her myself".

"Tar! Forget that one" I flung my arm in the air. "I will beat her if I have to. She needs to be taught a lesson". My brows furrowed. I pressed my lips into a thin line and clenched my fists. "She will pay for her wrong deed".

"Let's tell the Principal about this," Anita suggested. "I want Kate to be punished severely".

"She will deny it. Besides I have no evidence for now and I'm in the hospital. The Principal will not believe anything you say," Freddy replied and folded his arms across his chest. He rested on the pillow at his back and scowled, "God will punish her".

"Azin!" Anita sneered.

"Sha..." I trailed off. "I will slap her. That's my own. If I don't slap her, I will not be satisfied".

"I must slap her too. Ten slaps in each cheek. It's even too small. She needs more than that," Anita snorted and rolled her eyes.

"You see my palm," Freddy widened his hand and his palm glowed under the sun rays. "My palm is not soft oo. I will use my strength to slap her. She will see my handprint on her face".

I chuckled and voiced, "I will be happy to see handprints on her face".

"Naomi, have you shown Freddy his mid-term result?" Anita inquired.

My eyes widened and I shrugged my small bag from my shoulder. I pulled out the paper and handed it to him.

He skimmed through and a broad smile graced his face. "Fantastic! Mom will be proud".

"Yep!"

"What about you? Are you proud of me?"

"Yes!" I squeaked. "Extremely. You did well in all your subject. I am extremely proud of you".

"Did I pass you? I did better than you, right?" A mischievous smile hopped on his mouth. "You will have to kiss me for that, remember?"

"I passed you. Stop dreaming. No kiss for you!"

He grumbled and pouted. "But I made you proud"

I laughed. "But you did not perform better than me!"

"Still!"

"I will give you that kiss if you recover soon!"

"Deal!" He turned to Anita. "You heard her, didn't you? She must not go against her words".