Fifteen¶Freeze 😱

Pet name! Chai! How can it be so hard?

I strutted into the class and my eyes involuntarily fell on Freddy. He was talking to his friends and had his back facing me.

This is my cue to run! I could go to a different country and start a new life! What do you think?
I trudged to my seat and placed my heavy schoolbag on my desk.

Why must we carry bag to school? In fact, why is school life so hard?

Freddy noticed my presence and smirked. He left his friends and walked up to me.

"Good morning, cupcake!"

"Good morning!" I replied in a flat monotone.

Disappointed flickered in his face before he replaced it with a thin smile.

"We had a deal, yesterday" he stated.

"What deal?" I started my charade.

There was no way I would disgrace myself that easily. I couldn't even think of a pet name for my boyfriend. Google wasn't helpful.

"Stop the pretencr," he waved his hand and placed it on my shoulder. "I know you remember".

I bit my lip and nipped on it.

Gee, I don't want to say it. What if he laughs? The ground should swallow me if he does.

I leaned close to him, tiptoed and whispered the only pet name my brain could formulate, "Freddie-boo!"

I am new to this relationship stuff. Feel free to laugh at me at my back. I repeat 'at mu back'. I decided to add 'Boo' to his name to make it unique. I don't whether it is good sha.

Freddy's cheek puffed as he tried to stifle his laughter. He swallowed his saliva as if to suppress the urge to laugh. His Adam's apple moved up and down.

"Laugh na! Am I stopping you?" I hissed.

This guy is so annoying! In fact, 'mumu' is the best pet name for him. It suits his personality.

He burst into a raucous laughter. I pursed my lips, eyed him and slumped to my seat.

"Mtchew!" I sneered.

"Okay!" he exclaimed and squatted beside my desk. "It is nice!"

"Really?"

"It has a nice ring in your voice!"

Is it good or is he lying to me?

"I will change it if a better idea pops into my head, okay?"

He nodded and leaned closer to my ear.

"Why is my baby looking so beautiful today?" he whispered with a husky voice.

"Abegi! Shift jare! Who are you whining like that?" I hissed and began to arrange my books into my locker

He burst into a raucous laughter. "I am not whining you!" he said between laughter.

"Mtchew!"

"No! I am serious! Your face is bright today. Who did you dream of last night that made you wake up with a smile?"

I burst into laughter. He was right! I woke up with a smile. Anita didn't wake me up today. My dad did. He woke me up in a nice way. Just a little tap unlike Anita's own. Her slap is hot eh!

"Actually Anita is the one always waking me up but today my dad did" I laughed harder. "He woke me nicely but my mom woke Anita. She slapped her butt. My sister started crying oo!".