Forty-three¶Trust😊🤨

I am sorry for the late update!

Hello to all my new readers, shoutout to you guys. You're awesome. Hugs and kisses. 🤗🤗🤗😘😘😘😘

To my loyal readers that have supported me since the beginning of this book. You guys are incredible, marvelous, awesome, amazing...There is a lot of words I can use to describe how wonderful you guys are. You all are just great and caring people. Thanks a lot. Stay safe!

*******

Early morning exercise! That is, trekking to school and standing for the school assembly. I just went through that now.

As soon as the assembly was over, I headed to my classroom.

Join me and rejoice. I am not a late comer anymore. Anita's slaps have been working well.

I got to class and sat on my chair. Today, we would be having our midterm test.

Guess what, I'm super prepared for this test but I'm not sure about Freddy. I don't know if he will read. Sha....I sent him messages to tell him to read and also threatened him. Let's see if that will make him read.

"Naomi," a disembodied voice whispered behind me. I craned my head and saw Ijeoma. "You have forgotten about your friend abi?"

"No na! How can I forget you?" I replied and smiled at her.

"I think you have," she pouted and batted her lashes.

"I have not"

"Naomi, I have a question to ask you"

"What?"

"Do you trust Freddy?"

"What kind of question is that na?" I chuckled. "Of course I do. He's my boyfriend".

"Oh!" she exclaimed and sent a critical look at me. "Be careful. I think he is a player"

"Freddy is a player. A football player" I chuckled and winked at her.

"No! I mean that he is a player. I think he is dating you and Kate at the same time"

"Where did you get that information?"

"Everyone in our class group chat are saying so" Ijeoma whispered and nodded her head. "It looks like our class boys are doing some kind of bet. I think you are their target".

"That's enough, Ijeoma. I trust Freddy and I know about the bet. He is not cheating on me and he is not dating Kate. I am sure of that"

"Naomi, I will get evidence to prove what I just said. Freddy is playing with your feelings"

"Ijeoma, thank you for your concern but I'll be fine" I got to my feet and left her presence.

I don't want to listen to rumors. Other guys may be players but Freddy is not.

"Good morning, Cupcake" Freddy's voice pulled me out of my thought.

However, I pretended like I didn't hear him and kept making my way down the hall.

"Hey!" he called out and I could hear his feet stomping towards me. Surprisingly, he wrapped his arm around my waist and ceased my movement. "What's up, babe?" he smirked.

"Oh, I didn't see you there" I gasped and giggled like a child.

"I knew it! So you heard me and ignored abi?"

"No oo...Yes!" I snickered and leaned on his chest.

He was still standing at my back with his arm on my waist. "How was your night? Did you dream about me?"