Twenty-five¶Sister!!🙄😏

Another bookcover by @Teefabulous

Just in case you are asking why the late update....

😭😭😭😭😭 I had no mobile DATA ooo! The experience was sooo bad!

***********

"I am serious!" I insisted.

"But Freddy said that it was for me. He didn't mention your name!" Anita hissed. She smiled at the shopping bag filled with the tantalizing pastries.

"How can only you finish it?"

"I can jor!"

"See, Anita! Half of those things are mine. I just decided to put it in that bag" I lied.

"Naomi! Naomi! Naomi! How many times did I call your name?"

I rolled my eyes.

"If I find out that it all belongs to me, you will be in big trouble!" Naomi placed her hands on her hip and narrowed her eyes at me.

"Ask Freddy! He will tell you himself!" I added to make my lie sound convincing.

"Oya na! Let me ask him!"

My eyes widened. I shook my head. "Longathroat! Just for doughnuts and egg rolls you will go and call a boy. You can't even share!" I sneered.

"Fine!" she sighed. "Maybe I will give you small!"

"Small?"

"Yes na! I am sure you enjoyed yourself eating there. This is the little I can enjoy. Lemme eat in peace!" she threw herself on the couch, pulled a doughnut and started munching on it.

"Okay! Fine! I will give you some of my fish rolls. Don't finish it for me. I want to go and have my shower" I exclaimed.

I just got back from my date. Freddy had decided to tell Anita himself that he bought the snacks for her.As soon as he left, I started my lie to manipulate her. I just want to taste some of them. She can't finish it alone. Like they say, there is love in sharing.

"Wait first!" she roared. "Where do you think you are going?"

"To the bathroom! Isn't that obvious?"

"You need to give me full details of the date! Come and gist me" she gushed.

"I will tell you later!" I slouched my shoulder. "I'm tired".

"If I slap you eh! Come here jare!"

"See! We took pictures. Maybe you can be looking at it while I bathe!" I pulled my phone from my jeans pocket.

"Okay!"

"Oh, wait! We took the picture in Freddy's phone!" I sighed.

"Ask him to send it through whatsapp!" Anita spoke with an impatient tone.

"Okay!" I scrolled through my apps, selected whatsapp and sent 'Hi!' to Freddy. He was quick to answer.

Me: Hi!

Freddy: Sup, babylicious!😋

Me: 🤦🤦When will you have sense?

Freddy: 😎 I already have sense.

Me: Could you pls send all our pictures. Not all oo! My phone doesn't have enough storage sha. Just send the ones you can. Be quick or Anita will kill me soon.

Freddy: 😈 I will be slow. Muahaha.

Me: 🙄🙄

My phone was roughly snatched from my hand. I sent a icy glare at Anita as she scrolled through my phone.