Fourteen¶Free period dramas😜

*The other bookcover is above. Pls vote! I need to know. I find it hard to select. Or do you prefer the one I am using presently?*

~~********~~

"So sorry..." I stared, baffled by his light brown eyes. See person pikin see how he fresh? Fine boy!

"Are you okay?" his british accent pulled me out of my thoughts. He stood up and extended a helping hand at me. I took it and he pulled me up.

"I am really sorry, Ken" I swept my short cornrows that fell to my eyes to the side.

"It's okay. What's with the rush?"

"Uh! Um...Nothing!" I replied and cleared my dried throat.

"Oh!" his eyes lingered on my face before it averted to the classroom door.

"Bye!" I exclaimed and jogged away. I can't disgrace myself! It is better I leave.

I got to the bathroom and heaved a sigh. My forehead creased. I was still angry with Ijeoma. So much for supportive friends! I have never really had a true best friend. Well, except my sister. She is the only best friend I have.

I was in the toilet when I heard footsteps.

"Stay away from my boyfriend" the anonymous voice sneered.

"He is not your boyfriend anymore" the other replied.

"You are such a wannabe" From the tone, I could identify the voice as Regina's.

"I am not a wannabe" the other yelled. I slowly pushed the toilet door to peep.

Gracie stood with her slim stature, trying to dominate Regina. Her skirt was short. It wasn't like this last week but now it was above her knee. There is no way she grew taller. She was average in height. She made it short intentionally. What is this stupid girl doing with Regina?

"Wonder shall never end!" Regina clapped her hands dramatically. "This ugly baboon wants to steal my boyfriend".

"Nonso has the right to date any girl of his choice"

"And you think you are of his choice, abi?" she scoffed.
"Stay there let pant dey wear you!"

"Regina, you think you are that fine! Let me tell you, you are just a toy for boys. They use and dump you like garbage" Gracie's tongue clicked as she spat the words.

Omo! See drama! VIP seat!

Regina growled and flung her hand in an attempt to slap Gracie. Gracie held it and twisted her wrist.

"Aah!" Regina cried out and stomped her feet on Gracie's foot. Should I stop them before they kill themselves? Nah! I love drama jor!

Before the real fight could start, Onyinye, Regina's entourage walked in. She separated the girls and whispered something into Regina's ear. Regina smirked and sashayed out of the restroom.

I waited for Gracie to leave but she stood, frozen to her spot.

"I will take my revenge on you, Regina. Nonso shall be mine and I will be the most beautiful girl in our class. You are just a slut" the rage Gracie used to spill out those words sent a weird vibe.

This girl is scary! What is her problem?

Gracie washed her face and stomped out of the room. Without hesitation, I ran out.  I got to the class, panting like someone chased by a ghost.

You might be wondering, why aren't I having class? Well, our teachers are having an important meeting this morning which leaves us with a free period.