Twenty-two¶Super story 🤪🙄

Hey guys, could you pls check out my sister's book, JUST THE WAY I LIKE IT. MercyOsagiede

This is her first book and she is scared that the book won't turn out great. I would be so so so happy if you could do me a favor and check it out. I know you all might be busy. 😊

*So, I am sending hearts to you all ❤. What's your favorite color and what color would you like your heart to be?

Select ❤💙💚💛💜🖤💗

😋😋

**********

"Naomi! Naomi! Wait oo" the woman called.

I froze and took some steps away from Freddy. I heard clicking sounds of heels stomping on the tiles and the woman appeared beside me.

"Aren't you Naomi?" she muttered.

"Good morning...no...Good evening. Hmm...sorry! Good Afternoon ma," I stuttered and hid my ice cream behind my back.

"How are you? How is your mother?" the towncrier of our street asked.

Let me introduce this woman to you. She is referred to as Mummy Somto. She is that kind of person that you can never trust. Never tell her your secrets. Never! You will regret it. She has a shop in our street which gives her the opportunity to get gist from all her customers. As soon as you tell her something about your private life, she would share it with all her customers. Never ever in your life should you trust her. my mom learnt that the hard way.

Let me gist you! My mom had a quarrel with one of my neighbors. She was so angry that she told Mommy Somto about the fight. She also added some insults during her narration. Mummy Somto, typical towncrier told the neighbor what my mom said about her. The woman also gave her narration and added some insults to it. Mummy Somto came as a saint and told my mom. My mom got angry and confronted the woman. A big fight was about to take place but my dad and some people stopped it.

Chai, I was angry eh! I wanted to watch fight. I know my mom would have beat that woman hands down. Now that you know the woman, you can imagine the bad situation I have entered.

"Answer me na! How is your mother?"

"She is fine, ma"

"What are you doing here?" she asked and waved her hands in the air to lay emphasis on the word 'here'.

I looked around and caught sight of a woman pushing a trolley.

"I'm here to buy something" I replied in a courteous manner.

"Here?" she exclaimed.

No oo! In your village! Where does this place look like? Isn't it a mall? See me see trouble oo!

"Are you alone?" she quizzed and placed both hands on her waist.

Is it wrong for me to come here by myself?

"Who is with you?" she insisted.

"Anita!" I yelped. "Hmm...I...I am here with Anita".

"Where is she?"

On my head! I don't mean to be disrespectful but this woman is annoying.

"She went to get the stuff we are supposed to buy" I said with a sigh of irritation.

"Are your parents aware?"

Questioner! This is what I needed in my life! A beautiful woman who would come and be asking me questions in the middle of a crowded hallway. Life is so great!