Thirteen¶See this one 😒

*Hi, please I need your help. A nice person love_richie
made book covers for me and I wanted to know the best between the two book cover and mine (The one I am using now). So the first bookcover is above ☝ If you like it, comment with this emoji ❤ and tell me you like it. The other bookcover is in the next chapter. Pls vote the one that is the best* Thanks for reading this.

~******~

I sat on my bed with knitted brows. Freddy was totally getting on my nerves. What kind of mumu is this? I held my phone and began to type the words that flowed into my head.

Me: Na wa oo! See Federal Mumu! 😒

Freddy: No lie! It dey pain you.

Me: Me? How can it? It is obviously that you don't have sense na!

But seriously? Isn't Tom the true troublemaker in that Tom and Jerry Cartoon? Reason am! This idiot is telling me that it is Jerry.

I rolled on my bed and lay on my belly. I had gotten back from school and decided to check Whatsapp. Then I saw this message from Freddy:

Freddy: Hey, cupcake

So I decided to make things fun and I asked him if I looked like cupcake for him to call me that. Then he replied that I was as troublesome as Jerry. How did that one relate oo?
That's how we spent time trying to prove ourselves right. I sent different Tom and Jerry scenes to prove myself. There is no way I am backing down. Tom is the true troublemaker!

My phone beeped, bringing me back to reality.

Freddy: Don't be shy, tell me where you left your sense? 😂

Me: Come o! Who is talking? 🧐

Freddy: Na ur boo! 😉

Me: Wait! Judge urself, do you have sense like that?

Freddy: Yes na! See this one oo!

Me: Your stupidity is like Zee world! Extra ordinary everyday 🙄

Freddy: If I catch you ehn! 🏃🏽🏃🏽🏃🏽💪🏾

Me: Ewu! 😒

Freddy: For ur mind, you don talk be dat! 😑😪

Me: But reason am na! Go and watch all the episodes of Tom and Jerry. Tom is always looking for trouble. Jerry is just smart.

Freddy: Jerry is troublesome. I am serious. I watched one episode and he was the one that started the fight.

Me: Sarrap! You no get sense! Are you watching the back of ur TV?

Freddy: I no blame u. I will just overlook ur stupidity.

Me: 🙆 Ewo! Is it me u are insulting like that?

Freddy: No oo! Ur twin!

Me: Ode! Iffa slap you, ur destiny go reset. Omo ale jate. Jate!

Freddy: Mad oo! Ah! U get luck you no dey near me 😪

Me: Abegi!

Freddy: Oya off ur data😡

Me: Because of why?

Freddy: This girl! So because we aren't near each other you are insulting me abi?

Me: Yeah! So?

Freddy: Ur boyfriend?

Me: When you refused to use your sense.🤣