Cappsalsspaproom

Chapter 28

Peter's Pov:

"Cinnamon Roll!!" Pietro says picking me up and running off.

"Hi-i-i-i" I say as he runs up some stairs "Why not take the elevator?"

"This is faster. So how was school?!?!"

"I made a friend, his name is Ned! But he found out that I live here. And this kid hates me for some reason, but it's no big deal,"

"What's his name?"

"Flash,"

"Flash?"

"Flash,"

"Weird name... If he even lays a finger on you I'll gladly teach him a lesson,"

"Thanks but it's okay."

He puts me down and I look around.

"Where are we?" It's really dark so I can't tell where we are.

"Eh! Cinnamon Roll!" Clint's voice says.

"Clint how'd you get here so fast?" I ask smiling. "Also where are we?"

"We call it..."

"Cappsalsspaproom" Clint finishes an Pietro pulls a chain turning the light on.

I laugh at the name then look around.

There's a ton of shelves and containers containing prank supplies. There's also a some cupboards, a fridge, four beanbag chairs, and a projector.

"Wow..." I say under my breath.

"You like it?" Clint asks

"It's amazing! I'm kind of confused what it is though," I say

"Clint and Pietro plus Scott and Loki's Super Secret Prank and Party R O O M" Pietro says.

"Also know as Cappsalsspaproom," Clint adds smirking.

"How many people know about it?" I ask.

"Well everyone 'knows' about it but really only us three plus Scott and Loki know about it," Clint says and look at him confused.

"We have a another room that they call our 'secret lair'. We pretended like we were keeping it a secret but we really weren't." Pietro explains.

"So whenever we come here they think we're at our 'secret lair'." Clint adds

"Ohh, that makes sense."

"We would have showed you sooner but we had to follow protocol."

"Didn't you guys make the protocol though?" I ask.

"Yeah, and?"

"Nevermind," I laugh.

"But you passes the test so you can be an official member of the Cappsalsspaproom Squad!"

"Yay?" I laugh.

"Yay!"

"Scott and Loki are coming later this evening so we can do the ceremony,"

"I'm not gonna ask.." I smile.

"Also you'll need a name. Clint's Agent Fart Off and I'm Agent Saxophone."

"Scott is Agent Slang Clang and Loki's Agent Hoki Poki."

"I don't understand how you guys came up with those and I'm scared for what mine'll be."

"They're based on our last names. Except Loki's isn't.

"Ohh.. Bart On Fart Off," I mumble to myself. "How'd you get Saxophone from Maximoff?"

"Max Sax Saxophone? I don't really know," Pietro laughs.

"Okay..." I say smiling.

"We should probably go though because I bet everyone's wondering where you are."

"Yes Agent Fart Off!" I say saluting him.

He salutes me back and looks at Pietro sideways.

He sighs "Yes Agent Fart Off!" He says with a salute.

Clint smiles and salutes him back. "We need to teach the handshake!"

"Yes!" Pietro exclaims.

They both put the fists to their temples and stick out their elbows. Then the bring their elbows towards there face and back out while doing high knees.

They then do some other wired little moves.

I try and copy what they did. "Wow, you almost got every move right!" Clint says.

"He did get every move right," Pietro says smirking at Clint.

"So that's the Cappsalsspaproom Squad Dance. And this is the signal signaling a meeting," Clint says running one temple then the other while blinking three times.

"Okay... Isn't that a little uh non - discreet?" I say slowly.

"That's the point, it's part of how we keep the real thing a secret."

"Also we have to all get here different ways."

"I take the vents, Pietro takes the secret stairs, Scott takes the secret ladder, and Loki uses his magic I don't really know what he does."

"I could go out side then climb the tower from the outside," I suggest.

"Okay, we'll show you how to get here from there."

"Okay,".