11

Rex struggled against the invisible force holding him in place. His interrogator only watched and smirked as Rex thrashed.

"You can't get out," the death trooper pointed out.

Rex stopped struggling, "I can see that"

The clone slowly shook his head and picked up a metal collar beside him. He came towards Rex and secured it around his neck. He wanted to provoke him, it was his job. He was going to try and instigate Rex into telling him where Ahsoka was.

"What the hell are you gonna do?" Rex asked even thought he knew the answer, "Torture me until I talk?"

The death trooper laughed, "Something like that"

He walked over to a little area with an array of buttons.

"Well I'm never gonna talk" Rex snarled, "Never"

"I think you'll find I can be quite persuasive" the clone purred, "Now let's start this off nice and easy" "Where is she?"

"I already told you, I'm not telling you anything" Rex growled.

"Shame" the death trooper spat sarcastically.

He pushed a lever forward and the collar around Rex's neck sparked and electrocuted him. Rex howled in agony wrestling helplessly in the air. He felt like his body was on fire. Every vein, muscle, and bone in his body engulfed in scorching flames.

The death trooper pulled the lever back down and the torment stopped. Rex went limp and began to pant, beads of sweat forming on his forehead. The clone cocked his head but Rex shot him a glare that explained it all. The death trooper pushed the lever up, higher this time. The pain was worse, Rex could feel the electricity coursing through his body and slowly burning his skin and tearing him apart.

"Where. Is. She?" the clone asked leaning forward menacingly.

"You can beat me, break my soul, and even kill me," Rex rasped, "I'm not telling you"

The death trooper pushed the electricity all the way up. Rex's body erupted with a horrible stinging sensation. He cried out, screaming so loud he thought his lungs might burst. His interrogator just watched as Rex writhed in misery. He didn't even flinch.

Rex thought about telling him. He thought about yelling at the trooper to stop and giving away where Ahsoka was. Then all the pain, the terrible burning agony would stop. But he pushed himself to focus on what would happen to her if they caught Ahsoka. She would be executed along with Rex. They needed Rex. He had to fight through this and stay alive. After all he was the only one that knew where she was. They weren't gonna kill him. But Rex wondered if dying would be better than having to this agonizing feeling.

No. He had to stay alive. For her. For Ahsoka. He couldn't stand to think about never seeing her beautiful face again. Never being able to touch her warm, smooth, skin. Never being able to get lost in her deep blue eyes. He needed to see her again. He just had to.

"Tell me where she is!" the death trooper snarled.

Rex's breaths were shaky and unsteady, he didn't know how much more of this he could take. But he had to keep fighting.

"No" he croaked, glaring at the masochist in front of him.

The clone was taken aback by this and stomped over to Rex. He grabbed him by the face and forced him to look his interrogator in the eye.

"You're making a mistake!" the death trooper yelled, "I promise!"

Ahsoka wiped the sweat from her face. Her arm ached and she clasped a hand around it. The poison had worn off, but that didn't mean the pain was gone. She was on the ship, sitting with her back to the wall. She needed to find Rex. She didn't want to be without him any longer. Ahsoka couldn't live knowing he wasn't with her. She could barely stay alive on this planet without him. Plus she couldn't even begin to imagine what they were doing to him right now. But she didn't know where to even begin to look for him.