26

The ride to Sriluur was tense, boring, and terrifying all at the same time. Ahsoka's whole body ached and Rex was over the top concerned for her.  While the pair fought to stay alive, the pirates were having the time of their lives. They were drinking, making jokes, and telling stories, while laughing so hard they fell over. Rex couldn't stand to watch as they had fun, whereas Ahsoka and himself were their prisoners. Ahsoka tried her hardest to stand completely still in her cell, even though it was almost impossible while flying in hyperspace. When she failed to stay in one place, she fell right into a terribly painful electric shock wall that burned her frail body. Rex hated seeing her like this, but he knew that if he tried to help her now they would both end up dead.

"And then I tossed that son of a bantha off my ship!" Hondo roared, followed by an eruption of laughter from him and his crew.

"Aye look!" one of the crew members shouted, "We're home!"

They came out of hyperspace and the crew let out a number of hoots and cheers as their home planet came into view. The pale, yellow, desert like, planet was all but welcoming. Rex swallowed hard, Sriluur looming over the ship and casting a deadly shadow. Hondo jumped back into the driver's seat and flew the ship closer to their destination.

Ahsoka shivered in her cell, rubbing her arms in an attempt to comfort herself only slightly. When would all this end? It seemed like the entire galaxy was after them. When would they get a break? She didn't want to show it, but she was terrified. Terrified of what they would do to her. Ahsoka had dealt with pirates before, and they were nothing but filthy, dangerous, slime balls. She had witnessed what they did to prisoners before. This made her anxious and scared to death of what would happen next to Rex and her.

The ship entered the atmosphere of Sriluur and Ahsoka's usually cheerful face went grim. Rex noticed this and tried to get her attention. He stomped his foot as quietly as he could. Ahsoka whirled around, a petrified look on her face. As soon as she realized Rex was okay, she calmed down a little bit.

"It's gonna be okay" Rex mouthed to her, sending her a sincere look.

Ahsoka smiled but it didn't reach her eyes, "I'm scared"

"I know" Rex mouthed back, "We're getting out of this, I promise"

"I love you" Ahsoka mouthed, her eyes softening.

"I love you too"

When the ship finally landed, it shook violently. Ahsoka just happened to catch herself before she fell right back into the electric walls of her cell. She breathed a small sigh of relief before steadying herself. When the pirates finally stopped their antics, they strolled right up to Ahsoka's cell, sly grins plastered on their faces.

"Now what?" Ahsoka growled, glaring at the crew.

Hondo laughed, "You'll just have to wait and see"

He pressed a button, turning off the electric walls. Then let his crew drag Ahsoka's burnt body out of the cell. She didn't resist, as she was far too weak to even try to struggle against their grip. Two of the pirates had a hold on either one of her forearms, making sure she couldn't go anywhere. As soon as they could, they secured binders on her wrists.

Meanwhile Rex wasn't giving up without a fight. Sorgon was making a desperate attempt to get him up, while Rex was flailing and struggling like his life depended on it. Even though his ankles and wrists were in binders, he could still pack a punch. It finally took Sorgon and two other pirates to force Rex to stay still.

"You need to start playing nice" Hondo cooed, "Or she will pay for your foolish actions"

Hondo clicked his tongue and a pirate to his side punched Ahsoka in the stomach. She groaned in immense pain, going limp in the arms of the pirates holding her.