Epilogue

!WARNING THE FOLLOWING TEXT HAS SPOILERS FOR STAR WARS REBELS READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Over the years Ahsoka and Rex went there separate ways. Rex found Wolffe and Gregor and helped them to take out their inhibitor chips, making them immune to the evil plans of the empire. They then lived their own life in the desert, hunting for food and staying peaceful. Ahsoka on the other had started her life as a grey Jedi. She protected young Ezra and helped him fight against Darth Vader, who was once her master. Not long after meeting Ezra, Rex and Ahsoka met again. They hugged and brang up old memories, happy to be reunited once again. Ahsoka and Rex talked about settling down, now that the empire had stopped searching for them. But before that could happen, Ahsoka went missing. Some think she was killed in her battle against Darth Vader, others think she is still alive and in hiding. Rex knows she's alive. He plans to search for her, and one day they can be together and live a happy life together. But for now, Rex helps Ezra and his friends defeat the inquisitors and evil Empire. He is determined to see his Soka once again. 

There you guys go! Thanks for everything I never thought my book would get this big and just thanks for everything I LOVE YOU ALL SM NEVER FORGET IT!