Chapter 8: Sorry Mom

A\N Before I start, I hope you guys like my new cover! Enjoy this chapter! You get to see a little of Ana's bad side. 😉

"Ana, wait!" Nate called. I ignored him and strutted out the front door. I jumped into my red Camaro, which I called Red Bull, and pulled out of the driveway. Tears threatened to spill out but I didn't let them.

I turned on the radio and Sabrina's favorite song, "You & I" by One Direction, played softly through the speakers. I hummed along to the music we I searched for my destination.

Ah, there it is. I observed the name of the building and chuckled to myself as I pulled into the parking lot.

I strutted into Sorry Mom Tattoo with my hips swaying. Yes, I was going to get a tattoo. I've always wanted to get one and I think now is the time to do it.

The bell dinged as I walked through the door. Heads turned as I waltzed to the front desk and I swear I heard a couple of people wolf whistle. I rolled my eyes in disgust and turned to the guy at the front desk.

"How may I help you today?" he asked.
I'm here to get a tattoo," I stated. "Well, duh. What else would you come here for?" he asked sarcastically. "Well, if you knew then why did you ask me?" I countered.

"I like you," he said with a smirk. " Good for you. Now where do I sign in?" I laughed. "Right here," he told me as he pointed to the sign in sheet.

I signed my name and took a seat between two guys. I sat there, bored out of my mind until I decided to talk to the guy left of me.

"You know, you don't look like the kind of guy to get a tattoo," I told him. "Oh really?" he exclaimed as he dramatically flipped his hair and pushed his glasses up his nose.

I snickered and nodded. He grinned and said, "I'm Ash. I'm here because my buddy over there," he pointed to the guy on my right, "was to scared to come alone."

"I was not!" Ash's friend protested. "I just..." he hesitated, "wanted you to see it afterwards." I laughed and sarcastically muttered, "Sure."

Ash's green eyes lit up and his friend stuck his hand out and smiled. "I'm Jesse." I shook his hand and introduced myself. "I'm Ana." I just made two new friends in a tattoo parlor.
* * *
"Ana Hamilton," the guy at the front desk called. I had been chatting with Ash and Jesse when I had to leave. They made puppy dog faces as I left which caused me to chuckle.

"Right this way," he said as he led me to a chair. I sat down feeling nervous. My palms felt clammy and my knee bounced. The guy who was going to do my tattoo spun around on his chair and I gasped.

"Jason?" I questioned. "Ana?" he shouted. The two of us burst out laughing. "I haven't seen you in ages!" I exclaimed. "Me too," Jason chuckled. Jason was my best friend in preschool and middle school until he moved away to Florida in the eighth grade. I was about to ask so many questions but Jason stopped me.

"Let's focus on the tattoo for now," he stated. I nodded. "What do you want?" I showed him a picture of the tattoo I wanted (showed above) and his eyes widened.

"That is so badass," he gasped. I smirked and nodded. I missed hanging out with Jason and his easily impressed mind.

I noticed his cheeks redden and I raised an eyebrow at him. "Um," he started. "You're going to have to take your shorts off." I felt all the blood rush to my cheeks as well. I slid my shorts off and Jason watched me the whole time, which was kind of creepy.

After we composed ourselves, he took the stencil out. Jason smoothed it in my thigh a little longer than needed but I brushed it off. The buzz of the needle filled my ears and I gulped. Time to get inked.