Chapter 3: Make Me Go

Jeongyeon got out of the car after parking in front of a very fancy house. She guessed the owner likes white to actually paint everything in white. 

"Unnie there are twenty or more men staring at us." Ryujin announced to her.

"We need to hurry up and look for the woman who's preventing the member in entering the place." Jeongyeon took out her gun and release the safety pin. Another is a small pill she got from Momo that Tzuyu planned to make from now on for her. She can temporarily borrow an ability from the members except Mina and Jihyo for three hours max. But the limit is that she can only take one pill a day. More pills could lead to death and overdose. Her gun was also given to her by Tzuyu. It has a very small bullet but can kill just a second when shot into. Taking the pill on her mouth. She looked at Ryujin as her eyes started to have some flickers of blue. 

"Let's go." Ryujin nodded and they headed to the entrance. Weird thing is that no one shoot them on their way. It's like the men are purposely told not to. Jeongyeon's senses are heightened by the pill. She can detect the subtle killing intent from the air. It was them who has the ability watching them from a distance. 

"I guess their leader knows we are coming." Ryujin commented and smiled. Jeongyeon just smirk and let out a sigh.

"If she has the power to suppress the members surely she can predict somethings like this." They arrived at a big black door. One handsome stoic man is standing there. Jeongyeon noticed that their earpiece no longer works when they stepped inside the place.

"Miss A has been waiting for you." The man said it coldly and turned around to open the door. He stepped aside and gestured for them to enter. They did and the man closed the door leaving them and a beautiful woman inside. The room looks so fancy and elegant. 

"I heard you are looking for me." A woman with a very elegant smile stood up with cup of coffee in hand. 

"You are?" 

"I am Bae Suzy but my people call me Miss A. So shall we have a seat?" She ushered them to the two chairs in front of her. Jeong and ryujin shared a look. 

"I know you are suspicious and looking at your eyes I know you are not ordinary at all so let's sit down and have this talk already." She sat and sips on her cup calmly. She's talking to Jeong. The two girls decided to just follow what the woman said.

"Let me guess you are looking for them right?" Suzy put down the cup and look straight on them. 

"The Night you know about it." Jeong eyed her trying to see if there would be any lie coming from that mouth. Suzy smiled and leaned back to her chair crossing her arms.

"I guess I did." She smirked. 

"So you are not going to tell us anything." Ryujin cocked the gun on her hand and pointed it on the woman before them. The woman just chuckled and doesn't look like she's threatened. 

"I will if you bring Son Chaeyoung to me." She winked and smile.