Chapter 35: Time and Space

Jihyo was the one driving and she had not said any word on where they are going. Mina didn't ask but she had a hunch on where she was going to bring her. The road and everything is familiar. They're on their way to Chaeyoung's house. After some minutes, they finally arrived at a very big gate that automatically opened when Jihyo lowered the window. 

"Why bringing me here?" Mina asked her.

"I doubt she'll be here but you need to meet someone that will clear everything." She smiled as she parked the car in front of the big mansion. They both got out of the car and Jihyo leaded the way. Mina was skeptical on what the girl was trying to do. 

"and who is that?" She frowned. They're already at the front door when someone opened the door for them. A beautiful middle aged lady with blonde hair who resembles Chaeyoung so much. She knew by then who the person is.

"Jihyo-ah why are you here-" When the woman noticed her, her eyes widen. 

"Auntie I brought Mina with me." Jihyo answered softly.  

"Myoui-ssi." The older woman muttered. Mina don't know what to say after seeing the woman who had killed her mother. She had longed for this day to come but after everything, in the end she don't know what to do. Instead of rage, she felt calm.

"Auntie Mina is here to know everything Chaeyoung never said." Jihyo added. Mina stayed silent. She don't know what to say. The older woman finally smiled. A soft smile she knew Chaeyoung has too.

"I see so you already knew. Very well, come in. I have to tell you something about your mother too." 

...

Chaeyoung entered eternal darkness. There's no light, not even a single hint of where she is. She felt something inside her, sadness and an immense amount of it.

"Taeyeon unnie?" she called. But there was nothing. 

"Taengoo unnie I swear if you are pranking me I'm going to tell mom your bad mouthing about her." Still there was no response. She started to feel the heavy air pushing her down on her knee. The gravity suddenly felt triple that she's struggling to lift or move her body.

"W-what is happening..." She asked to no one. Just then, before she could lose consciousness. A light came out from her body manifesting into a ball of light. The warmth it gave had lifted the heavy pressure of the air. 

"Hello there my child." The calm and angelic voice greeted from the ball of light. 

"W-who are you?" Chaeyoung lifted her eyes to watch as the ball of light started forming into a human form. A beautiful lady in golden hair and eyes wearing a white dress with gold belt and a crown that resembles the sun. 

"You are..." 

"Yes I am Alec. I am here to give you your gift." She smiled and the darkness around them suddenly disappeared. The dark fog dissipate as an unfamiliar place full of gold and white with a high ceilings showed up.