Chapter 31: Island of Rhodes (1)

Jihyo appeared in front of the younger girl instantly after the call ended. She crossed her arms and gave Chaeyoung a frown. 

"You want to go there? Are you seriously doing this now? What if your Sol blood triggers again. It'll waste everything you've done so far Chae." 

"I know and I'm trying to risk anything just for her. She might die if Yuri unnie and Sooyoung unnie knows where she was." Chaeyoung argued.

"No they won't. They're on different locations now." Jihyo let out a sigh.

"You know where she is?" Chaeyoung asked in confusion. She thought that the woman was at the north territory.

"Yeah and no I am not telli-" Before Jihyo could continue, Chaeyoung grabbed her wrist and flashes of information flooded on her mind. 

"Gocha." 

"Fuck. Son Chaeyoung you know this will only stir your fates again." Jihyo complained in irritation and took her hand back.

"But unnie I need to find her. If she's in the island there is a greater danger there." Chaeyoung's face contorted to horror. Now it was Jihyo who was confused on why the girl was acting that way.

"Why? what's with the prison island?" 

"That island was the former island Rhodes." 

"You mean..." 

"Yeah that is where everything started. It supposed to be a secret place. Not even written in any maps and no satellite can detect it." Chaeyoung wondered. 

"What's the problem of them being there?"

"I don't know but something in my gut tells me it won't be good." 

...

Mina and Chaerin entered the forest. The towering ambiance of the castle looking prison far away from them were slowly covered by the tall trees. They wore black clothes with a Sol crest on their arms. It was prepared by her uncle to completely blend themselves with the guards.

"We might see some ghost here." The red eyed woman spoke.

"They're not real." Mina emotionlessly answered.

"Hmm not a superstitious type huh but I do believe in it though. By the way, you do know the blood feud between our tribes right? since the ancient times." 

"Yeah your God Perses is a dickhead." 

"Nah we recognized Hecate than that old retard." 

"Hecate... that cunning witch goddess." Mina spoke remembering about the books she read from the history records of Lunams.