Chapter 16: Truth Untold

Entering her house has never been this hard for her. She has been staring at the door for quite a minute now. Contemplating if she should open it or not because once she did, It'll be the end of everything. She can never go back. 

"Hey kid what are you doing?" A woman with an intimidating aura was standing behind her. 

"Uhm I-" 

"Don't scare the child Sooyoung-ah." Another woman came with a darker complexion. 

"W-who are you guys?" Chaeyoung asked in intimidated from the two towering girls in front of her. The darker lady smiled and offer a hand. 

"I'm Yuri and this is Sooyoung. We're part of the council."

When Chaeyoung realized whom are the girls in front of her, she immediately bowed. 

"I'm Son Chaeyoung." She smiled politely. 

"Woah why is our niece so cute?" Yuri giggled and Sooyoung can't help but smile seeing the adorable younger woman in front of her. Just then the door opened, revealing Taeyeon with a complicated expression towards her friends.

"Yah why are you still here?" Taeyeon crossed her arms.

"Taengoo! Long time no see!" Sooyoung ran to her and head lock the girl. 

"Let go of me! Yah Choi Sooyoung!" Taeyeon struggled on her grip. She's a lot taller from the blonde woman. 

"You only call us when you want! Yah it's been fifty years! you midget!" The taller continued what she was doing and Yuri laughed at them. Chaeyoung who have no idea what's happening found the scene funny too.

"How could I call you if all you did is demand me money." Taeyeon argued back and finally escaped from the deadly lock.

"Aish this kids never grow up."Another woman appeared in front of them. 

"Lee Soonkyu!" Yuri happily called for her.

"Yah I told you not to call me that!" The smaller woman roared. Chaeyoung was surprised to hear it too. There's actually a beast inside that small body.

"Oh god can you please enter and have a sit first?!" Taeyeon annoyingly looked at them. She gave Chaeyoung an apologetic smile. They finally entered the house and walked towards upstair. Chaeyoung frowned. They're heading towards her room. Are we going to talk there?

Just then, when they entered her room, they are welcomed in a different place. Her room wasn't there but it was a garden full of pink and white beautiful flowers. She then concluded that they entered a different dimension. Inside, there are two women occupying two of the chairs. There's actually nine chairs around the round table. It looks so classy, like how noblemen in the past held their meetings.