Chapter 4: Faded

The air around them felt so heavy as Mina could feel other ability users observing them from far. To intimidate such people she has to release her power making the gravity felt heavier than before. Purple eyes glows without fear as she stared back on those green orbs. 

"So they are saying the truth that someone succeed in having Thirio and Lunam on one body. That father of yours had the skills." Suzy spoke words something they can't understand. 

"You know my father." Mina eyed her coldly. The matter about her father still bothers her. He might died but there are things from his actions she can't comprehend.

"I do know him. He's one of the two only human members of the council. Unfortunately, he died in your hands." Suzy let out a sigh. Chaeyoung frowned, the woman surely knows many things they don't.

"What are you?" She blurted out. Suzy turned to her with amused smile.

"I am a hybrid of Thirio and Sol. Both of my parents is a half blood which resulted with this eye." She smiled clearly showing her adoration on the blue eyed woman. Mina noticed it and she hates every part of her. Meanwhile, Chaeyoung is trying to understand what she meant by that. 

The three tribes Jihyo unnie mentioned. Are those Thirio, Sol and Lunam?

"Tells us what you know about the Night." Mina cut the chase. Suzy turned to her in boredom. 

"It might be rude to say this but I can only talk with Miss Chaeyoung here." She pointed at Chaeyoung.

"As if I'll let you be alone with her." Mina didn't flinch and continued to shoot cold stares at the smiling woman.

"You don't have much of a choice Ms. Myoui. You are in my domain and everything here is under my control." She smirked and Mina's eyes glows in annoyance.

"Are you challenging me?" Mina asked.

"Try me." Suzy smiled and Mina returned the smile too. The excitement of fighting against someone strong is building up on her. Let's see what she can do.

Using her invincible tails, she attacked the girl from the back. Her attack was stopped by a white tail coming out from the woman's lower back. She was surprised to see such rare color again. Mina has nine tails but the woman only has three. 

Chaeyoung is still processing what was happening in front of her. The woman before them can conjure a white tail too. 

"You look quite surprised." Suzy commented.

"Now this got me interested." Mina disappeared on her place and appeared just a second on the woman's front ready to send a punch. 

"Ops sorry you can't do that." 

The fist that Mina throws towards her slips and she was sent back to her place again as if she never left. What the fuck?