dean-car ride-smut

I came up w this on a road trip 👉🏼👈🏼
includes- masturbating 😼
enjoy ;)

You sat in the back of the Impala as Dean drove through the night. The three of you were getting back to the bunker after a case in Minnesota. You were pretty sure that Sam was asleep, and you were bored out of your mind. Despite loving car rides, this one was a bore. You looked to the driver seat, the older Winchester smoothly driving through the night. 

 Dean and you had a small thing going, nothing with a label but both of you had definite feelings for each other and you two tried your best to hide it from Sammy. But of course, being the only other person who knew Dean better than you, he could definitely tell. 

Watching Dean drive baby was a beautiful sight, he had one hand over the wheel and the other on his thigh as his green eyes watched the road. Even though it was a clear highway, he was still intimately focused. Honestly, the vibrations and roaring of the Impala itself was enough to get you all hot and bothered. And then suddenly, an idea struck you.

"Dean, how much longer do we have ?" You leaned forward so he could hear your whispering. The smell of whiskey lingered in his jacket as you took a deep breath, wanting to hop into Dean's lap and kiss him all over.

"About two or three hours, why what's wrong ?" Dean asked with genuine concern, turning his face to look at you for a split second. You caught his lips in a quick kiss knowing he had to watch the road. 

"What was that for ?" Dean said chuckling, making you smile micheviously. 

"Am I not allowed to kiss you?" You said sheepishly and kissed his neck, his stubble tickling the side of your face. 

"Y/N, what do you think you're doing ?" Dean said with a smirk on his face. You plopped your head on his shoulder, enjoying even the smallest bit of skin to skin contact. 

"Nothing, just bored." Oh, you couldn't wait to get back to the bunker, this case had been quite stressful on both of you and most luckily, you and Dean had a fun way of relieving stress. 

"Don't start something you can't finish." He whispered to you, checking to see if Sam was still out which to your benefit, he was. 

"Who said I won't be able to finish it?" You replied lowly, teasing him with your words. Dean took a deep breath in and brought his free hand up to caress the side of your face as you leaned into his touch.

"If it weren't for Sammy I'd pull over and fuck you right there in the backseat," Dean said in almost a growl. You giggled at him, kissing and nibbling his ear. He swatted at you like a fly since you were distracting him.

"Go take your horny-ness to the back seat." You raised an eyebrow at him and pulled away, leaning in the backseat as you slowly undid the buttons on your jeans. Dean sucked in a breath and adjusted the rear-view mirror so he could watch you.

Slowly, you put your hand in your pants and panties, dragging your finger across your already soaked folds as a small moan escaped your lips. You widened your eyes looking at Dean to see what he'd say but he just turned to Sam, making sure he was still asleep. With a nod from Dean, you started circling the bundle of nerves with your index finger arching your back from time to time. Dean would check on you in the mirror biting his lip at the sight he was seeing. 

Occasionally a quiet moan or whimper from you would fill the car scaring the both of you, but Sam stayed knocked out. The knot in your stomach tightened and you decided to slip two fingers inside, biting your lip to hold back your moan. Dean was getting uncomfortable and you could tell, he was getting fidgety and he'd often sigh or take deep breaths. Soon enough you figured your fingers were too small and you weren't able to hit your g-spot, so you went back to circling and abusing your clit. Dean chuckled, knowing exactly why you did that. You used your other hand to squeeze your left boob under your bra and you were at the edge of orgasm. You squeezed your thighs together and your breathing became ragged as you tried so hard to keep quiet. A pathetic whimper slipped your lips and your body twitched ever so slightly. Dean ran a hand through his hair, his obvious boner almost hurting him through the fabric of his jeans. He used two fingers to motion for you to come forward, and you knew exactly what he wanted. You put your fingers in and out of yourself a couple of times, almost moaning because of how sensitive you now were. Taking your hand out you scooted on the seat closer to Dean as he reached back with his arm, grabbing your wrist and bringing it to his mouth. He sucked your fingers dry and turned his head for you to kiss him, so you quickly did.

"You taste better than pecan pie baby," Dean said to you with a smirk and you laughed. He went back to driving and you kept your head on his shoulder, taking in his scent.

"It's your turn when we get home." You said with a slight giggle, making him smile widely.

"What you just did will be nothing compared to how you're going to feel." He replied and your face went red. You heard shifting in the seat beside you and your face flushed a deeper red than before. You jumped back to your seat and opened the window a bit letting the fresh air in.

"Can you guys keep your dirty talk to yourselves?" Sam groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Sorry, Sammy," Dean said with a chuckle and you bit your lip. No matter how hard you and Dean tried to hide it, Sam still figured it out. It didn't bother Dean much but the both of you agreed to keep your "chick flick" moments to yourselves. At the end of the day your glad to have someone, you could rely on.

wc- 980

a/n- hi guys, I know that not many people watch spn now and that this book might not do well but that doesn't matter, I just like putting my ideas down :)
I don't think I'll update that much but I do take requests! ideas are always welcome <3
don't forget to vote and comment :)

- edited further in January 2021