dean- oh no- pt. 1

tbh idky the idea of a miscarriage is so, cute to me ? LMAO like imagine having someone like Dean to go through w it. AnYwAyS enjoy this :)

     tw- miscarriage sTUff

     "Dean, drive faster." You said from the backseat of the Impala while clutching your stomach. The three of you were speeding to the hospital after taking out a Vamp nest not too far away. One of them had gotten you pretty bad in the stomach. And by gotten pretty bad, you meant clawed at by a vamp. 

The engine roared as Dean pressed the gas pedal and drove through the highway. Sam kept checking on you while you fell in and out of consciousness. Dean would try to look back at you while muttering a string of curse words. But nothing could stop you from bleeding out on the backseat of Baby.

       ~earlier~

"You know the plan right, we head in there, kill some vamps and head right out." You rolled your eyes at Dean while the two of you where getting weapons from the back.

     "Yes Dean, this isn't my first hunt i know what to do." You assured him, taking a long blade from the trunk.

"I just want you to be safe." He said, grabbing a few more things before slamming the door shut and turning back to Sam who was standing a little off in the distance. The three of you head to the house, where immediately you were tackled by two vamps from behind. You threw in a punch and used the blade to behead him while Sam and Dean took on another one.

     "You good ?" Sam asked and you gave him a thumbs up before the three of you entered the house, taking on and beheading any nasty vamp that came your way. A few got a good kicks and punches at you, but you shook it off like it was nothing. One of them cornered you into a separate room and you twirled your blade around a few times before taking him on. He laughed before lunging at you and going at your stomach with his long sharp claws. Your frame was small compared to this guy, he had to be at least 7 feet tall. You groaned clutching your stomach but still being able to fight him. You managed to fight him off until Dean ran into the room, taking the vampire on. You fell to the floor, blood seeping from your lower abdomen. It was deep, very very deep.  Dean was tossed to the side before the vampire ran out of the room. Instead of going after him Dean ran to your side, falling to his knees to inspect your wound.

"It's- it's bad isn't it." You said through clenched teeth. The pain was unbearable, you had been shot before, multiple times in fact. But this was something else.

     "No, no no its okay. You be alright." Dean looked up at you, clearing the hair out of you face as Sam bursted into the room.

"There you guys ar- what happened?" He said, kneeling down to see.

     "W-what do you think happened Sammy. Did you get him ?" You asked, hoping he took down the vamp that had caused this.

"Get who?" Sam asked, clueless as to who you were talking about.