sam-moose and deer-smut

crowley can rail me. just saying. but this is a sam smut although lmk if u want a crowley one.

tw- jealousy, choking

Sam, Dean, Crowley and you all sat in the bunker, working together to find Kelly Kline and her nephilim fetus. The air was thick with tension and you noticed Crowley look in your direction every once in a while.

"We have Cas trying to find her around the states, I don't know what else we could do." Dean said, pushing his laptop away in defeat.

"As long as Dagon has her, there's no way we'll ever find her." You said sighing. This had been extremely stressful on you all. Sam was sitting right next to you and you laid your head on his shoulder, slightly leaning against him. You always did this when you were tired and stressed out.

"Lucifer hasn't said a word downstairs, but that's not surprising to us anyways." Crowley said before drinking some of his over expensive alcohol.

"I say we let the angels do their job. Clean up the mess for once." Dean said, a bit agitated.

"There's barely any of them left since we practically slaughtered them all." You huffed and Sam wrapped his arm around you, rubbing your back in comfort.

"Most of them deserved it." Dean argued back to you and you rolled your eyes, knowing he was right.

"What about your mother and those fancy brits?" Crowley asked, eyeing you and Sam.

"Mom won't answer her phone anyways, and after we got that guy shot doubt that they'll want to even help." Sam said, now rubbing small circles on your back. You pulled away to take your hoodie off which left you in a black spaghetti strap top. The bunker was getting kind of hot.

"Mind taking that off too Y/n?" Crowley joked, getting a stare from Sam. Dean raised his eyebrows and left to go get some beers from the kitchen.

"Relax Moose I'm just joking." Crowley added, but Sam didn't laugh. You lightly elbowed Sam, making him turn to you.

"Hey, it's alright." You whispered to him and he sighed.

"I don't appreciate you always hitting on my girlfriend, Crowley." Oh boy, here we go again. Sam always tried to shut Crowley up, his jealously getting the best of him, but the demon found this entertaining. He had never made an actual move on you, the two of you were actually friends, but teasing Sam was a daily routine for him.

"What can I say, you have great taste." Crowley said to him making Sam clench his fists.

"You really wanna get shot huh?" Sam asked rhetorically, reaching for his gun with Devil's Trap bullets.

"Sam, Sam it's fine." You told him, putting your hand over his. Crowley laughed at this.

"Your taking his side?" Sam asked you in slight disbelief, Crowley really brought out the worst in him.

"Crowley for the love of god stop teasing the poor man I'll slip holy water into your stupid whiskey next time your here." You said to the demon, making him put his hands up in defense.

"Sorry love." Crowley apologized looking at Sam.

"Don't call her that." Sam said gritting his teeth. The amount of testosterone in this room-

"Sorry Deer." That stupid nickname he had given you had stuck, along with moose for Sam and squirrel for Dean. Sam was about to say something else but Dean entered the room with snacks.

"Are we all good here? You guys done?" He asked while sitting down. Dean never felt like getting in between his brother and Crowley.

"Yes we're perfect." You told him with a smile.

~

Sam and you had a long day, and you wanted nothing more than to crawl into bed with the man. As soon as he closed the door to your shared room, he pushed you against the wall, taking you by surprise.

"If Crowley says one more word about you, I'm tying him down and fucking you right in front of him." Sam said harshly. Although this side of Sam scared you sometimes, it also turned you on.

"Sam, you know he's just saying all that to get at you." You told him, putting your hand around his upper arm which was trapping you in between him. His eyes were filled with jealousy and anger, which was rare for the peacemaker within your group.

"But you're mine, and he needs to realize that." He said to you before sealing the space and kissing you passionately. Sam pressed his body against yours, his hard on pressing into your lower abdomen.

"Maybe I should make you jealous more often if I kn-." You were cut off when Sam rolled his hips against yours, making you groan in pleasure. He was quick to pick you up and place you on his table. He cleared some things off the table which made some books and such fall over, but he didn't seem to care. Sam continued kissing down your neck while you took his belt off, unzipping his pants and pushing them down along with his boxers. You took his length in one hand and slowly started pumping him, making Sam moan loudly into your neck. He reached down to pull your leggings off, which was difficult while you were sitting but you lifted your hips and made it work. Sam moved your thong to the side, running his finger against your folds.

"S-Sam." You breathed out, wrapping your hand around his wrist. He kept your thong away and finally pushed in with a groan. You moaned at the familiar sensation, gripping at his biceps.

"You're so tight." Sam mumbled before pulling out and pushing back in slowly. You threw your head back in pleasure as he picked up the pace. The table shook and eventually Sam ripped your thong off, making you squeal.

"You're buying me n-new ones." You told him in between moans and he put pressure on you clit with his hand, almost making you scream.

"I'll buy you anything you want." Sam practically panted in your ear. You clenched around him with a smile, making him moan right into your ear. It drove him crazy when you did that. The feeling in your stomach intensified and Sam lightly put his hand around your neck, putting the slightest bit of pressure on the sides. You rolled your eyes back, on the verge of orgasm. Sam slammed back into you one last time before you came undone. Your nails sunk into his biceps as he rode you through your orgasm. He kept going and you felt him twitch inside you but not before you heard the cracking of wood. Sam wrapped his arms around you, picking you up while still being in you. He came in you, moaning in your ear. You stayed in his arms for a bit, before he gently put you down next to him, while holding you up with one arm.

"Sam, I'm pretty sure we broke the table." You said to him quietly, making him chuckle while he looked down at the table, a crack down the middle.

"It's okay, we'll get another one while out shopping." Sam said, picking you up bridal style before practically throwing you on the bed. You giggled and Sam smiled, taking his pants fully off and his shirt.

"Oh? You thought we were done?" Sam said, getting on the bed making you smile. He already had another hard on and you got to taking your shirt off. Round two here we go...

wc-1200

yeah idk what this is but angry sam just, wHEW CHILE- anyway dont forget to vote and comment <3