sam-good girl-smut

tw: a little bit of ddlg (daddy dom-little girl) so if that's not for you then skip this chapter although it really isn't too extreme, fingEriNg and stuFff. oh and a little bit of fluff

     Sam and you had escaped to his bedroom since it was getting late, and the three of you had been planning to leave for a case you found in Colorado early in the morning

Sam and you had escaped to his bedroom since it was getting late, and the three of you had been planning to leave for a case you found in Colorado early in the morning . You changed out of your t-shirt into a looser one, which you had actually stolen from Sammy. He went into the bathroom as you pulled out a small duffel bag, packing some of your clothes and Sam's, not sure of how long you were going to stay in Colorado. Sam was back in a few minutes and plopped down on the bed the two of you shared. After packing, you straddled yourself over him on the bed, leaning down to kiss him. Your shirt rode up to expose your bare thighs and your lace  pink panties.

"You did good finding that case today." Sam said after pulling away and kissing your nose. His hands rode up and down your hips under your shirt.

     "If i hadn't had found it, I'm sure either you or Dean would have." You told him, sitting up and tracing his abs with your middle finger.

"But you did, and for being such a good girl i think you deserve a little reward." Sam said, before sliding one hand down to rub your inner thigh.

    You knew where this was going and you nodded, letting Sam know it was okay and that you were up for some fun. He gently slipped his hand inside your panties and pushed one finger up against your clit, which made you gasp. You were still straddling Sam as he laid on the bed with his back against the headboard. The door was mostly closed, just a small gap left open but you knew Dean wouldn't dare to walk into Sammy's room this late ever again. It happened once and let's just say he won't ever stop whining about it.

Sam circled your clit with his pointer and middle finger until he felt your wetness on his lower abdomen through your panties. When he knew it was safe to move on, he slipped one long finger inside you, making you moan and whine in delight.

     "S-Sammy." You said, gasping as he rubbed against your g-spot. He suddenly stopped and you whined, looking for a reason as to why he did.

"Sammy?" He asked, making you bite your lip. You knew better than to call him that.

     "I-i'm sorry daddy." You said quietly, gently grinding against his finger that was still inside you, desperate for release.

"That's better baby." You nodded and he suddenly added another finger, while pressing against your clit with his palm. Your breathing was basically panting at this point and you grabbed onto the side of Sam's chest for stability. You could feel your orgasm approach as you started to ride Sams fingers a bit, hoping he'd get the memo.

    "Eager to cum aren't you?" He said and you couldn't even say the word "yes" through your moaning and whining. Sam smiled and picked up the pace with his fingers a bit, He brought his other hand up to your left breast, playing with your nipple under the shirt you were wearing. You leaned into his touch, putting some of your weight on his hand. Sam leaned in to kiss you and then your neck, making you a mess, He pulled back and watched your face as you clenched around him, releasing your juices onto his fingers.

     Sam watched your face in awe, enjoying the things he could do to you, knowing he could make you feel so good. He rode out your orgasm, before pulling his hand out from you and then sucking on them. You watched him, still feeling the high. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he wrapped his around your waist. You laid on him like that for a bit before pulling away and giving him a quick kiss.

"You should go pee." He said to you and you groaned, not wanting to get up and leave his warmth. But regardless you still got up and walked to the bathroom, you didn't want to get a UTI. You went into the bathroom and did your business, before standing in front of the mirror and staring at your own reflection. Your cheeks were still red and you pulled your hair back to wash your face, which revealed a hickey right under your ear.

     "For the love of god." You said to yourself before washing your hands and leaving the bathroom. On the way back to Sam's room, you bumped into Dean, who was heading to the bathroom.

"You good?" He said, noticing that you were a bit disorientated. His eyes traveled to the hickey on you and he scrunched his face up in disgust.

     "Oh shut up, we didn't do anything." You told him and lightly punched him in the arm.

"Its still gross." He said, walking past you and into the bathroom. You laughed at his childish behavior and walked into Sam's room, to see him already asleep on the bed. You shut the door behind you and turned off the lights before crawling into bed with Sammy. He shifted a bit in his sleep and spooned you, making you smile. Usually you liked being the big spoon and Sammy never complained, but occasionally he'd be the big spoon and you always fell fast asleep in that position.

w/c: 900

a/n : i did a little something different, like very little. i myself have MAJOR daddy issues HAHA and well, Sam and Dean are obviously daddy material sooo. lemme know if you want more ddlg stuff and i'll do so.  don't forget to vote and comment!

                                                                                     xoxo

-also, we should normalize peeing after sex/masturbation >:|