dean-one last time-pt.3

last one i swear also pls request some abt sam or cas or even jack bc i can only think of dean ones its a problem. 

     You pulled yourself off of the floor, your body aching right along with your soul. Realizing you smelt like a burning corpse, you hopped into the shower and freshened yourself up before Sam was here. After a quick ten minute shower you got out and put on some clean jeans and a t-shirt, your wet hair soaking through the shirt. Someone knocked and you assumed it was Sam, and you pulled it open. 

"Hey." He said, giving you a sad smile and you stepped aside, letting him in. 

     "Hey." You replied, plopping onto your bed and realized that enough crying was done today. 

"So uh- I know Dean said to stop everything with the book but-." 

     "I'm in." You said, not even caring what Sam was proposing. 

"I'm going to keep having Rowena work on the book, but I want you to get out of town. Please." You raised your eyebrows. Did Sam really think you were going to give up so easily? He was kidding right?

     "Sam, I'm not giving up on Dean. I love him, regardless if he loves me back or not and I won't leave until we've removed the Mark off of him." You told him, but in all honesty, Dean scared you.  A lot. He had become more aggressive and on edge, which was obviously because of the Mark. 

"I know, and I'm going to take care of that, I promise. I just don't want you getting hurt and it's better if you leave Kansas." Sam argued back, sighing. He looked tired, just like his brother. Very, very tired and in desperate need of a break. 

     "He scares me Sam. The Dean right now? That's not our Dean. He would never say anything like what he did to you back in the forest." Sam nodded and your chest felt lighter, glad you weren't the only one thinking the same. 

"Dean's dangerous and, despite what you think, he still loves you which is exactly why you're in danger if you're around him right now." Dean still loved you? You were hooked on that statement until Sam had to say your name to grab your attention again. 

     "Y/n? You have to leave." Sam stated, and you stared to believe he was right. 

"I'll uh- I'll start packing I guess?" You said, walking up to the younger Winchester. 

     "Thank you." Sam said to you, pulling you in for a hug and then leaving your motel room after saying he'd call you when he got home. You started to pack, knowing Sam was right, even though you really didn't want to leave Dean. It was time to bring this to an end. Maybe, if Sam finds a way to remove the Mark, maybe someday Dean will call you, his heart full of love and joy and ready to welcome you back with open arms. And you were willing to wait. 

~

A few hours had passed since Sams visit and you had all your stuff laid out on the bed, half of it packing into your two small suitcases. You sighed struggling with figuring out where you were going to go. All your friends were dead and you really didn't have anywhere to stay. The door knocked for the second time that day, but this time you weren't expecting anyone. You looked into the peephole and saw that it was Dean who had knocked. Your breath hitched in your throat. 

      No way he was here right now. 

Before opening the door you took deep breath, preparing to talk to him. You opened the door only a bit, not sure if you should welcome him or not. He looked at you before his eyes traveling to your bed where you had been packing. 

     "How'd you know I was staying here?" You asked quietly. 

"I looked into Sam's phone. You texted him the address." Dean replied, his eyes still wandering around your room. He was willing to snoop through Sams phone to find you and you couldn't tell if you were unnerved or relieved. The two of you still stayed at the door.