cas- cursed pt. 2

honestly i forgot abt this and i lost motivation to write it but i still will, bc well, its pt. 2  im also using the transcript from supernatural in most of this so-

     "Cas, Cas, what's wrong?" You asked him, sitting up besides Cas. He gripped his head with his hands, groaning at a headache most likely. 

"It- it's happening again." He said through seethed teeth. You panicked and placed your hands on his shoulders, now sitting in front of him. 

     "It's going to be okay. Take deep breaths okay?" You told him, in attempt to calm him down. He roughly pulled away from you, getting off the bed and leaving the room. You followed him through the bunker until the two of you made it to the bathroom. He turned the faucet on, splashing cold water on his face. You watched him with a worried expression, not really sure of what to do. He turned to you, his face still slightly scrunched up in pain. 

"Cas?" You said, reaching out to grab his arm. He looked at you before slightly pulling away. 

     "I don't feel- I don't feel in control. Stay away."He said roughly, which made you step closer to him. You cupped his cheek with you hand, running your thumb over his skin. 

 "I can't." You told him, putting your hand on his chest, over his heart. 

     "Your strong, and you won't hurt me, I know because you're a good person and your hearts pure." You told him, pulling your hands away from him. Cas nodded in defeat, making you smile and lead him back into you room. The two of you got back on the bed in silence, laying down in the same position as earlier. 

"Thank you." Castiel said lowly and you smiled widely, looking up at him. 

     "What are friends for?" You said to him, secretly hoping he'd comment on that because all you wanted was to be more than friends with the angel. 

After a while of watching Grey's Anatomy, the two of you ended up falling asleep pressed up against each other. Well, you did, but Castiel mostly passed out from exhaustion. 

~

     Sam and Dean entered the bunker with Rowena, seeing that Cas and Y/n weren't in the main room anymore and that the chains were unlocked on the floor. Sam rushed down the steps, heading to Y/n's room to make sure she was safe. He peered into the room, only to see Y/n sound asleep with the tv on. Sam hated having to wake her up, but if Cas wasn't with her, then where was he?

"Y/n- Y/n wake up." He gently shook the girl and she slowly opened her eyes, smiling when she saw Sam, but frowned when she realized that Cas was no longer in the bed. 

     "Where's Cas?" She asked the older man, getting up from the bed and walking over to look out of the room. 

"I was about to ask you the same thing..." Sam said, making the girls eyes widened in realization. 

     "We- we fell asleep on the bed he must've left without waking me. We have to find him." Y/n said, grabbing her coat and rushing to the room where Dean and Rowena were in. 

"Dean!" You yelled out, grabbing his attention while you and Sam were still down the hall. 

     "Cas is gone." Sam said, leaving the room in a shocking silence. 

~

"So absurd, driving in circles looking for your unhinged angel." Rowena said from besides you in the back of the Impala. The four of you were tracking the GPS of Castiel's phone to find him. 

     "We're not driving in circles, all right? We're locked onto his phone's G.P.S. We're tracking his location." Dean explained to the witch.