jack-first kiss

jack is forever my uwu baby he needs cuddles and kisses i love him so much. lmk if you want me to write more abt jack <3

     All the hunters in the bunker rushed from book to book and the noise was absolutely deafening

All the hunters in the bunker rushed from book to book and the noise was absolutely deafening. You sat in the main room, aimlessly poking at your dry salad since you didn't have the stomach to eat, but your older brother Sam was forcing you. He watched you while working on something on his laptop. His beard had grown in ever since Dean, well Micheal, took off.

"I'm taking this to my room." You said, knowing you'll just leave it in there for hours until Mary would come in to check on you and on her way out she'd take the plate into the kitchen.

"No, you're finishing that right in front of me as I watch." Sam demanded before turning his attention to a hunter that had called his name. You rolled your eyes, absolutely hating everyone here besides Sam, Mary, Cas and Jack. The others irritated you, asking questions and literally just breathing air and taking up space in your home. Sam had asked Jack to move into your room a few days ago, just because someone asked for a room to themselves. You felt bad for Jack, he had to deal with your miserable self for hours on end. His attitude towards you was always positive though, and he always wore a smile on his face around you.

"I'm going to my room." You said sternly before grabbing the stupid bowl of salad and rushing to your room before hearing anymore of Sams nonsense. You entered your room, being greeted with the comfortable silence. You placed the bowl on your small table and basically threw yourself at your bed. You didn't even notice Jack in the room until he spoke up.

"Everything okay?" He asked with a small smile. Jack was sitting at the table, watching a youtube video on his laptop.

"Sam's up my ass again." You told him, peering at what he was watching.

"I'm sorry to hear that. Do you want to go out for some food, maybe it'll make you feel better." He offered, his bright blue eyes shining.

"I'm not hungry, but thanks for the offer Jack." You told him, before grabbing your phone off your nightstand and staring at Deans contact. You'd been calling him everyday, leaving him voicemails and just hoping, praying he'd answer. You pressed on his number and of course it rang until voicemail.

"Hey Dean, it's me. I miss you, so does everyone else. The bunker sucks without you, I absolutely hate it here. Sams being an ass again and Jack is the only one keeping me alive. We forgive you, I love you Deanie." You said into the phone, ending the voice mail. Jack watched you as you threw your phone across the bed.

"Do you think Cas will be back today?" He asked you. The fact that Cas hadn't been in the bunker for a while completely slipped your mind. You missed the angel and his bright energy. Although he was looking quite ragged these past few weeks without Dean. It wasn't your place to judge, Deans absence was the worst on you. You had lived your whole life with your two older brothers, they were a piece of you. Family didn't end in blood, and you sure did prove that.

"I'm not sure. I'll ask Sam later if he's checked in." You said yawning. No matter how tired you were, the most sleep you'd get was 2-4 hours a night, and thats mostly when Jack shared the bed with you. You started blankly into the wall in front of you, thinking about how you even managed to get here.

"I miss him too Y/n. It's going to be okay." Jack said before joining you on your bed. He sat next to you and placed his hand on your knee in comfort.

"It's really hard Jack, I know this is hard on you too, I'm sorry." You apologized to the boy next to you, truthfully feeling bad. Jack had been through a lot with Dean and you had been here through all of it. You'd comfort Jack when he was feeling down, just like he was doing to you now. You'd grown strong feelings for the boy but you mostly kept them to yourself.

"I know. Truthfully this is my fault, if only i had killed Mi-."

"None of this is anyones fault but Micheals. Don't blame yourself, it's not your weight to carry." You told him, leaning into him and laying your head on his shoulder. The two of you sat against the headboard, your legs criss crossed while Jacks were outstretched. He wrapped his arm around your shoulders, pulling you in closer to his chest. This slightly surprised you, but you didn't mind. The two of you stayed like this for a while before Mary walked in, knocking on the wall.

"Hey guys, Sams calling for a meeting so." She said as her eyes wandered to the salad on the table. She walked over to it, before looking at you.

"Sam won't be happy about that." Mary told you and you rolled your eyes.

"I'm not a kid, I can take care of myself." You told her. Sure, you were only twenty-five, a whole lot younger then Sam and Dean, but you were a grown woman and Sam didn't have to baby you anymore.

"Be down in five." Mary said before leaving the room with the bowl just as predicted. You rolled your eyes at the woman. You loved her like a mother but sometimes she'd be- too motherly and that wasn't something you were used to. You started to get off the bed but Jack took your hand before you could get up.

"What if we pretended to sleep if someone else makes us go to the main room?" Jack said and you mischievously raised your eyebrow at him.

"That sounds like a much better idea." You got up to turn the light off and slightly pushed the door closed, leaving it a crack open. You got in the bed, pulling the covers over both you and Jack as the two of you laid on your sides, facing each other. You giggled, feeling his hot breath on your face. He giggled at your giggle, and the two of you ended up having a laughing fit over absolutely nothing. You heard someone walk down the hallway and put your hand over Jacks mouth, who was still giggling.

"Shh, someones coming." You whispered with a smile. You and Jack tried your best to keep quiet, but when you could figure out it was Sam coming you burst out into laughter.

"I know you two aren't sleeping." He said, standing in the doorway. You and Jack didn't say anything, so he sighed and walked off before shutting the door behind him. You and Jack continued laughing once he left and in the heat of the moment, you pressed your lips against Jacks. This took him by surprise in the dark room. Nonetheless, he kissed you back as sweetly as possible and you smiled against his lips.

"That was my first kiss." He said after pulling away a bit and you smiled at his innocence.

"Definitely won't be your last." You told him, before pressing your lips against his again, this time in a more passionate kiss. Jacks hand traveled down your waist under the covers as he tightly gripped your ass. You moaned into his mouth, making him pull away a bit.

"S-sorry, i didn't mean to." He apologized, moving his hand away.

"It's okay, let's just take it slow okay?" You told him, taking his hand and wrapping it around your waist instead. He nodded as you pressed a kiss to his forehead, cuddling closer to him.

"Now I really am in the mood for a nap." You told him yawning Jack pulled you in impossibly closer to him and the two of you laid like that, quickly falling asleep.

wc-1300

i kinda like this one idk guys lmk know if u want more of baby jack. also dont forget to vote n comment <3