dean-day two

yes here we are its day two of miami and no one told me if they liked the parts or not so i'm going to keep writing them 

      You woke up to knocking on the hotel door and when you opened your eyes, Dean was not beside you on the bed. Instead he was getting the door. You sat up, watching the room service roll multiple trays with different dishes on them. When room service left and Dean had arranged the plates on the table, you got up.

"Dean who on earth is going to eat all this food?" You said walking up tp him. He was already digging into the track on pancakes in front of him. 

     "Good morning to you too sweetheart." He said with his mouth full. You laughed at him before grabbing your phone and sitting across him. 

"Have you checked in with Sam?" You asked him, rubbing the sleep from your eyes away. The time on your phone read eight forty-five. 

     "Yeah, he went on a morning run and told me that Cas was sleeping." Dean said after swallowing the pancakes. You raised your eyebrows.

"Cas was sleeping?" You questioned, knowing the angel didn't need any sleep. He shrugged his shoulders and grabbed some bacon that was on another plate. You clicked on Castiel's contact and called him. 

     "Hey Cas, goodmornin'." You said into the phone, watching Dean eat. 

"Good morning Y/n." Cas said, his voice sleepy. 

      "Did I wake you up, Sam mentioned you were sleeping but-." Dean pointed at his ear and then your phone and you turned it on speaker. 

"I was sleeping yes, but it's okay. What are we doing today?"

     "Hey Cas." Dean said to Cas over the phone. 

"Dean, good morning. Did you two sleep well?"

     "Yeah, we did. We decided to head to the beach today right? Is Sam in the room, let's meet up at nine thirty." You told Cas. 

"I think Sam is out, I'll let him know when he's back." 

     "You can head to our room if you want get breakfast, Dean ordered way too much for the both of us." You offered to Cas, forgetting he didn't really eat either. Dean frowned at you mouthing no. 

"I don't think I need to eat again, I had to use the bathroom after last night it was, quite strange." 

     "See you later then Cas." 

"Bye." You hung up the phone, looking at Dean in a questioning matter. 

     "Why didn't you want Cas to come in?" You asked, eating some of the scrambled eggs. 

"I wanted alone time with you, is that bad?" He asked back, stacking two empty plates on each other before pulling a third with sausages on it. You shrugged your shoulders, and the two of you ate, the ocean breeze coming in from the balcony. You finished the eggs and Dean made you eat some waffles although you were already full. It was almost ten to nine thirty, so you started getting your bag ready for the beach. 

    "Wear the blue strapless one you tried on back home, I like it a lot." Dean said, finally done with eating. He got up, pulling your bikini out of your bag and giving it to you. 

"If you say so Mr. Winchester. " You told him with a smile as you dropped your panties to the floor in front of him, pulling on the black bikini bottoms. 

     "You're so gonna get it tonight." Dean mumbled to you, pulling you closer to him by your waist. You gasped at the sudden moment and Dean pulled your shirt off of you, leaving you topless. He took the bikini top from your hands and carefully put it on you, turning you around so he could tie it at your back. You adjusted it a bit before turning back around and smiling at him.