sam-365-smut

i just watched 365 days on netflix and oh my god i'm obsessed with it.
this little smut is going to inspired by some of the scenes in 365 (if yk what i mean;)) highly recommend watching the movie if you're into that sorta stuff !
     tw- hardcore, oral, roUghness that kinda stuff yk ;)

       this little smut is going to inspired by some of the scenes in 365 (if yk what i mean;)) highly recommend watching the movie if you're into that sorta stuff !     tw- hardcore, oral, roUghness that kinda stuff yk ;)

    You walked through the hall, on your way to your own room when you could hear grunts coming from Sammy's room. Thinking he could be in danger you grabbed the gun off your desk and slowly pushed the door to his room open, only to see Sam occupied with... other things. He was definitely not in danger, but he was engaged in some- pleasurable activities.

"Oh my god I'm sorry I'm so sorry." You muttered out and turned around to face the door. The scene you saw was beautiful, even if you only saw a split second it would be in your mind forever.

    God it was so big.

You could hear Sam get up from his chair and some shuffling noises before you felt him put his hand around your waist as he spun you around to face him.

     "I-I didn't see anything I promise." You managed to say, your face flustered and your eyes avoiding his. Sam put his pointer finger under your chin causing you to look up into his eyes.

"Wanna help?" He said with a gentle smile, as his eyes traveled to your lips and down your neck to your deep cut t-shirt. You kicked the door closed with your foot and Sam suddenly pushed you up against it, his lips grazing the side of your neck.

     "You don't have to, we can just forget this ever happened." He said lowly, whispering in your ear. You felt goosebumps rise as Sams hot breath tickled the side of your jaw.

"I want to." You turned your head to meet his lips, catching him in a sloppy and needy, yet passionate kiss. His big, rough hands traveled around your clothed body and he gently tugged on the edge of your shirt, pulling away to look at your reaction. You nodded your head and helped him pull off your shirt leaving you in a black bra. Pulling away from Sam, you dropped to your knees pulling his joggers down to reveal his very much still erect member.

     Slowly, you started pumping him with one hand and gripped his thigh for stability with your other. Soon enough you took him into your mouth and licked up and down his shaft. Sam's head was thrown back in pleasure, quiet moans leaving his mouth. You continued to do what you were, his cock occasionally hitting your gag reflex causing him to moan a little louder when it did. Tears brimmed your eyes and Sam noticed, pulling you up to stand in front of him.

"Your turn." He said with a smirk, spinning you around and gently pushing you on his bed. You backed up until you hit the headboard only for Sammy to grab you by the ankles and pull you to the edge of the bed. You sat up straight removing your bra, letting your breasts free. Sam started working on your jeans and he pulled them off your legs, throwing them off to the side and taking his shirt off after. That left you sitting on the edge of the bed, waiting in anticipation.