cas-bi bi bi

tw: something like coming out as bi, tAlKiNg aBoUt rElAtiOnShiPs and a lil bit of fluff <3

Cas and you stayed back in the bunker while Sam and Dean went on hunts and leads on Amara. He still needed to get better after Rowena's curse, which they were thankfully able to get removed. Honestly the two of you rarely ever left your room and when you did it was only to get food, or use the bathroom. You showed him how to use netflix and he was interested in the show 'Orange is the New Black'. You had told him you already watched it, but you were up for a rewatch. He'd watch it all night while you were sleeping, sometimes you'd make him go watch it in Sammy's room because of the noise but sometimes you'd just fall asleep against his side.

         "Have you ever done that ?" He pointed at the lesbian sex scene on the tv and your face flushed red. Cas held a curious expression on his face, his head slightly tilted to the side.

"Yeah, a few times actually." You replied, feeling a bit embarrassed to talk about this with the angel who you had been crushing on.

     "Did you like it?" He asked curiously. The scene got more intense and you awkwardly shifted in your spot next to Cas.

"Oh am i making you uncomfortable? I'm sorry Y/n." Cas sincerely apologized which made you smile .

     "No its okay. I don't know if you knew, but i-i like girls too." You admitted to him. Dean and Sam already knew this, but in all the years you knew Castiel, this topic never came up until now.

" Oh, do you prefer women over men?" He asked, seeming genuinely interested since he paused the show using the remote. You shook your head before explaining.

     "I honestly like men more, but I'm also attracted to women. It's all kinda complicated. I've been with both and for some reason my relationships with men always lasts a bit longer." You said, feeling more confident talking about this topic with him now. He turned to face you and it took you slightly by surprise.

"Is it better with men, or women?' Cas asked again, looking down at your lips before studying your face. Your breath hitched in your throat as he did.

     "I-is what better?" You stuttered under his gaze. His blue eyes meeting yours.

"Intercourse."

     "It depends on who your uh, your doing it with." You said looking down at his lips for a split second. Oh boy did the angel need some chapstick. Cas nodded and laid on his back again, giving you space to breathe.

"What about you?" You asked, curious about the angel's sex life, if he even had one that is.

"Um well, i did have sex with April, but then she killed me- and i suppose it was good but." He paused, turning to look at me.

"She just wanted to get it over with and gain my trust i suppose." He continued, making you nod in understanding.

"There wasn't any chemistry." You stated, feeling a little bad for the angel.

"Yes i suppose it was just... sex."He said, sighing before speaking up again.

"Are you in a relationship?" He suddenly asked, making you blush a little. Why was he suddenly so interested in your love life ?

"No, it's hard with the hunting and stuff, you know. Why'd you ask?"

"You and Sam seem quite-"

"Oh god no, he's my best friend. He's like a brother to me. I've known him since we were kids." You said, wondering why Cas thought you and Sam were together. You made a mental note of bringing that up with Sam later.

"Am i your best friend?"Cas asked, leaning closer to you to study your face. He did that a lot and you never questioned it thinking it was just one of his angel habits.

"Do you wanna be my best friend ?" You answered his question with another question, making his lips curl into a playful smile.

"Yes but, if i can be more i'd like that a lot." Cas admitted and you smiled, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear. You were wearing a spaghetti strap top and random pj shorts. You and Cas have become much more comfortable with each other.

"I-i'd like that too Castiel." You admitted feeling nervous about what was going to happen next. You played with the blanket over the two of you before you felt Castiel's rough hand cup your cheek. You looked up to meet his gaze as he was once again studying your face.

"Can i kiss you?" He asked and you could tell he was nervous but you leaned in and kissed him. It was slightly uncomfortable because of how the two of you were laying on your bed. His lips tasted minty and like you said before, the angel needed chapstick. Cas pulled away after a bit and your foreheads touched as the two of you just stayed like that.

"Was that good?" He asked quietly and you nodded in response.

"You need some chapstick." You said giggling. Castiel was of course confused by that, so he pulled away and did his famous 'confused' face.

"It makes your lips soft." You explained before getting up from the bed and rummaging through your small makeup drawer. You finally found what you were looking for, it was a small tube of strawberry chapstick. You sat in front of Cas on the bed before motioning for him to lean forward. Opening the tube, you attempted to put some on Cas' lips, but he pulled away unsure of what you were going to do.

"Relax, do you trust me?" You asked him, putting the chapstick on yourself this time, showing him what it did.

"Yes, but i don't want it to be lipstick, because then i'll look like a painted whore. According to Dean, and apparently it's a bad thing." You laughed at what Cas had said, earning a confused look from him once again.

"It's tinted pink but you can't even tell." Cas nodded and leaned in again, letting you put it on. You glided the chapstick over his dry and cracked lips and giving him a quick peck before pulling away.

"Rub your lips together." He did as you told him and licked his lip too.

"It tastes like strawberries but i guess to you it just tastes like-"

"Molecules." You nodded before moving to lay next to him again, cuddling into his side.

"You should sleep." Cas stated, making you unintentionally yawn.

"I'm not tired, besides its only 12." He awkwardly put his arm around you, not sure if you wanted it there. You snuggled into him more and as a response he wrapped his arm around you, pulling you impossibly close to him. You laid your head on the side of his chest.

"This is comfortable, you smell good." Cas said as you giggled into his chest.

"Thanks Cas." You replied and the two of you laid in a comfortable silence. Before you knew it, you eyes were shut and you were fast asleep.

"Y/n." Castiel whispered, but you were already asleep.

"My- my arm is numb." He spoke quietly, and laid there for the rest of the night, watching you sleep.

wc:1,200

a/n- hi guys ! so in this one i made Y/n bi, i don't know how you guys could feel about that but this idea just popped into my head. also, happy pride month! i hope you enjoyed this and don't forget to vote and comment!

xoxo