cas-shower time- smut?

im sure a lot of people have done an imagine like this and im in no way copying anyone in anyway. just wanted to write my own. <3

     also this is smutty and poorly written im sorry

    You and Cas have been left in the bunker all alone since Sam and Dean went on a case in Maine

    You and Cas have been left in the bunker all alone since Sam and Dean went on a case in Maine. You offered to stay back with Cas and give them any information from the bunker if needed. You didn't mind having some alone time with the angel you'd been falling in love with all these years. Not to mention you were quite tired from everything that had been going on and you just wanted a little break. Cas and you didn't do anything in particular except talk and occasionally watch Netflix. The two of you now sat next to each other in the main room of the bunker, reading lore books for fun. They were actually quite interesting. He'd point out and tell you about the interesting things he saw in his book and you'd do the same. It was getting quite hot in the bunker and you pulled your sweater off before tying your y/h/c into a high ponytail. Cas watched you tie the hair tie around your hair in amusement.

"I've always liked your hair. It smells nice." He said, looking at your ponytail before reaching out to run his hands through it.

    "It's just the shampoo Cas." You said chuckling. Cas didn't smell like anything in particular, but that lead you to think about if he still took showers or not.

"Cas, do you still shower sometimes?" You asked, placing the book in the table in front of you, bringing your legs up onto the chair to sit in a comfortable position.

     "I showered when i was human, of course. It was quite nice but, i can't really find the time for it anymore. I didn't really, understand it either." He admitted to you.

"Showering is so relaxing. And bathing, Dean always yells at me for taking long baths when we're all in the bunker." You replied back to him.

     "I've never bathed before. What do you do sitting in the water?" He asked, putting his book down too.

"Its just, relaxing. Sometimes i'll light some candles and drink some champagne, especially when i'm in the bunker alone, which is a very rare occasion." You told him and he listened closely. Then, you came up with an idea.

     "What about, you go have a nice hot calming shower or bath if you want, and then you can change into some fresh clothes and we can watch some tv." You suggested, knowing he'll most likely accept.

    "Will you shower with me ?" He asked, making your face go red.

      Does he want to ?

"D-do you want me to?" You quietly asked and he shrugged his shoulders, shyly smiling.

     "It'd be nice if you joined me and helped me." He explained, playing with the end of his trench coat.

"Uh- sure if you want." You managed to say and Cas smiled, making you smile too. You got up and started walking to your room before turning around and motioned for Cas to follow. He got up and went after you, as you sneakily went to Deans room to get a t-shirt and some pants for Cas for when you were done showering. You brought Castiel into the bathroom and told him to strip and get into the shower.