Chapter 2

"Yo dude, what happened?" Haechan ran downstairs when he saw Jeno holding something below his belt.

Haerin came shortly after, worry lingering her as she looked at her friend who looked like he's in a lot of pain.

"Fucking girl kicked me." He groaned still clutching his friend.

Jaemin and Haechan looked at each other before they bursted out laughing at the poor boy.

Haerin rolled her eyes at their behavior before smiling and walked to Jeno as she helped him to sit on the sofa.

"You mean a girl kicked you?" Haechan huffed before laughing again while high fiving Jaemin.

"Does it hurt?~" Jaemin cooed, mocking Jeno who sat at the sofa with Haerin who was also smiling at the situation.

"You want me to try it on you?" Jeno grunted.

"Okay dude chill~ So why did she kick you?"

Haechan sat on the opposite sofa, patting the seat next to him for his girlfriend in which she gladly accepted.

"She stole my wallet and kicked me." Jeno hissed.

It has been ten minutes since the incident happened but Jeno's friend was still aching.

"What!? She stole your wallet?

"You're a weak man."

"You guys want some juice?"

They all gave different replies as they eyed the poor boy who sat at the sofa, wanting to kill the girl so bad.

"What's her name?"

"I-I don't know either." Jeno mumbled and the three shared a look before giving him a blank face.

"You're a hacker and a simple girl like her y-"

"She's not just a simple girl, okay?" Jeno paused. "She's a thief! And i want to fucking rip her head off." He growled.

Haerin gasped before glaring at Jeno for his choice of words. Jeno shrugged before standing up, well, tried to.

"Come on." Haechan and Jaemin stood up to help Jeno while Haerin prepared juice for them.

"Just see you thief, I'll kill you."

...

"Aye, whatcha got there lil' sis?" A tall boy came out of nowhere and sat beside the girl who kept on glaring at the picture on her hands.

"Who's this? Your boyfriend!?" He asked, sitting up straight as he readied herself to scold her sister.

"Stop being a prick Yeonjun! Ew!" The girl gagged before placing the picture on her desk, counting the money on her victim's wallet.

"Wha- did you steal something again!?" Yeonjun stood up, before ruffling his own hair.

"I told you not to steal things! I have work! I can manage the both of us." Yeonjun nagged at his sister.

Their parents divorced ten years ago and their father got depressed about it, causing him to die because of anxiety while their mother have another family in Germany.

"I know you have work, but it's not enough for us."

"That doesn't mean you can steal!"

"I'm the one stealing! Not you!"

Yeonjun groaned before ruffling his hair out of annoyance and the girl watched his every move.

"I don't even know what work you do! You always go home late that I have no choice but to steal."

The girl mumbled and it somehow soften her brother's heart. He quickly went closer and hugged her.

"Just, Don't steal again." Yeonjun combed his sister's hair and she gave no reply making him frown.

"Hyejin." Yeonjun spoke in a demanding tone making Hyejin gulp before nodding her head repeatedly.

"Good. Now go sleep, i have work to do." Yeonjun planted a kiss on her forehead before taking his jacket, leaving her alone again at their house.

"What kind of work do you do brother?"

...