Chapter 52

"What happened?"

Jeno and Haechan barged on Haerin's room as she called Jeno on his phone while Haechan heard Hyejin's yells.

"I-I Don't know...she said to make it stop and she kept on clutching her head."

"It's okay...She'll be fine." Haechan assured.

Pale, lips dry and hair sticking everywhere yet Jeno still found it beautiful. He crouched down on Haerin's bed and held Hyejin's hand, caressing it.

"We'll leave you two alone."

Haechan and Haerin walked out of the room while Jeno stayed beside Hyejin who had her lips dry from all the screaming.

Popped veins were still visible from her temple and Jeno leaned in before kissing both of it. He stared at her pale face and he wished he could touch it everyday.

"Be fine...Please."

He kissed her hand before caressing it again, wishing for her to be fine after she wakes up. His head hung low while resting his eyes from all the lack of sleep he had in the past few days.

Her doe eyes slowly fluttered open and whimpers escaped her lips making  Jeno immediately stood up, yanking his hands away from her.

"A-are you fine now? I'll call Haer-"

"Jeno." Hyejin whispered. "Do you like me?"

"W-what?"

"Do you...like me?"

...

"Yeah! Then Mark cut the fruits with scissors!"

They all laughed while Hyejin smiled at their excitement as they reminisced about their past memories.

The others didn't know about what happened to her last night except for the three and they all kept quiet to it.

They kept on saying their memories to each other and unknown to Hyejin, they were doing this for her own good. They would sometimes bring up memories from her past in which she would slightly smile about.

"Oh yeah! Remember the time when Jaemin brought Jeno home because Hyejin kicked her!?" Jisung laughed.

The others awkwardly laughed while looking at Hyejin who had a frown in her face. She looked confused and at the same time familiar with the scene.

"Wait...I kicked Jeno? When?"

"Oh...That uh...It was your first meeting with him."

Hyejin knitted her eyebrows at Chenle who nervously bit his lips while the others patiently waited for her answer.

"Jeno...I kicked...Jeno?"

"Excuse me, did you just steal my wallet?" The boy growled as he stepped closer at the smirking girl.

"So what?" The girl's smirk got wider and the boy itched to kill her right there, but he kept his calm.

"Give it ba-"

"Too late." The girl kicked him below the belt and ran wherever she can until she lost the boy.

"H-He...Who..?"

Head throbbing, the girl clutched her head from the sudden flash of images. It was happening so fast that she couldn't cope up.

The scene was incomplete and she didn't saw the face of the boy but the voice was oddly familiar.

"S-stop."

Her heartbeat raised dramatically and the veins on her temples palpitated. Her neck became red and her breath hitched.

"After stealing my wallet and kicking me you still dare to roll those stupid eyes!?" He growled. "Might as well let them roll completely until you turn blind."

"W-wait...what!?" She gasped at the pain.

"So you're the girl all this time!?" The boys shouted.

"What girl!?" Hyejin screeched while holding unto the sofa for support.

"Be mine."

"W-what?"

"You'll do everything i say without complaints whether you like it or not. You're mine."

Hyejin screamed, alerting the boys so they quickly came to her and tried to calm her down.

Continuous flashes of scenes and images blurred on her mind. She couldn't look at the boys clearly.

"Hyejin! Breathe...its okay..."

Her eyes widened more and the veins on her neck kept on popping while they all panicked to calm her down.

"S-stop...make it stop."

"Tsk. I thought you won't eat?"

"Jaemin gave me food. He's nice."

"So you just wanted his attention? What a gold digger you are."

"I-I'm no-"

"Excuse me, did you just steal my wallet?" The boy growled as he stepped closer at the smirking girl.

"So what?" The girl's smirk got wider and the boy itched to kill her right there, but he kept his calm.

"Give it ba-"

"Too late." The girl kicked him below the belt and ran wherever she can until she lost the boy.

Jeno tried to stand up, holding his friend as groans kept on coming out of his mouth, regretting on not killing her.

"I'll find you and tear you piece by piece." Jeno grunted before calling Jaemin to pick him up.

Meanwhile, the girl ran like there was an apocalypse while smiling in victory at her stolen jackpot.

"Lee Jeno? Interesting."

...