Chapter 4

Haechan woke up to see his girlfriend sleeping peacefully beside him.

He smiled and kissed her cheeks before coming out of their room.

He decided to go at the other side of the mansion to see if Jeno already found the girl.

"What the- you're still awake!?"

Haechan gasped at Jeno whose eyebags got darker from staying up all night.

"Dude! Get some sleep." Haechan grunted as he sat beside him who continuously typed against the keyboard.

His fingers were red and calloused by all the typing and his eyes were drowsy from staring at the monitor.

Jeno shook his head aggressively and Haechan groaned before pulling his hands away from the keyboard.

"Seriously, you got all damn day later to find her. Just get some sleep."

Jeno sighed and looked at his friend; face beaming with anger and annoyance.

Haechan gulped at his sight before hanging his hands in the air, slowly backing away from the tired boy.

Jeno averted his gaze from him and unto the monitor as his fingers typed again furiously.

This sight of Jeno was very new to Haechan. His tired aura and his anger over a girl made him somehow scared.

Jeno never got infuriated with a girl since he is known as a gentleman but the simple thing that the girl did made him like that.

"I'll go then."

Haechan sighed in defeat, knowing that his friend won't back out.

...

"Good morning."

The boy hugged his sister as she got downstairs and pointed at the sausages on the table.

"What time did you come back?"

She yawned while rubbing her right eye before stuffing her mouth with the sausage.

"Three hours ago."

"What? So you slept at someone's house?"

"Who said I slept?" He mumbled, not knowing that the girl heard it.

She looked at her brother weirdly before stuffing another food in her mouth.

"Oh right, Hyejin. If i ever come home late, don't try to contact me."

"Why?"

"Just... It will disturb my work and my boss will be angry..." He cleared his throat.

They continued to eat their food but Hyejin couldn't seem to focus on eating.

She stared at his brother. Her eyes roaming from his hair up to his chest, noticing that there's a scar on his collarbone.

"What happened?"

"Hm?"

"That." Hyejin pointed her spoon on his chest.

Yeonjun gulped and lifted his collar to hide the fresh wound and smiled at his sister.

"It's nothing. I was l-lifting something then it fell on my chest." He stuttered.

"Are you sure?"

"Stop asking and eat."

The boy got annoyed and finished his food before placing the plates on the sink.

He left the confused girl on the table as he walked upstairs, locking the door of his room.

"What was that?"

Hyejin scoffed and ate slowly.

The picture of Jeno came in her mind and she smirked while gripping the utensils tightly

"Hope to never see you again, Lee Jeno."

...