Chapter 51

"Home sweet home~"

Jisung and Chenle quickly walked upstairs while the other boys shook their head at their playfulness.

"Oh right, Hyejin do you remember your room?" Haechan asked.

"Yes. It's this one, right?"

She pointed at the familiar golden-white door and Haechan looked at Haerin before nodding his head.

"Good thing you remember."

"Of course I remember..." Hyejin clutched her head.

The boys panicked and looked at her worriedly. She shook her head, assuring them that she was okay.

"You shouldn't sleep alone. Hyejin, do you want to sleep in my room tonight?" Haerin asked.

Hyejin shot her head up aggressively and stared at Haerin; her pulse rate was increasing rapidly and she didn't know why.

"Haerin! Can I sleep at your room tonight!?"

The girl yelled before barging on her friend's door, only to see her and Haechan kissing.

"We can explain."

"What? We're a couple Haeri-ow!"

Hyejin's head throbbed and she quickly held unto someone's hand before clenching on it's wrist. Jeno panicked and crouched down at her before soothing her arms. Hyejin gasped and rubbed her temples to ease the pain.

"Hyejin? Hyejin, what's wrong."

Jeno crouched down and held her hands protectively before looking at her straight in the eyes. He soothed her arms and kept on whispering things to her to make her calm down.

"It's okay...I'm here...it's okay, just breathe."

Hyejin did what she was told while still holding on Jeno's hands. She quietly inhaled and exhaled while the other members looked at her in worry.

"I-I'm fine now...I'll just sleep."

"You really need supervision, come sleep in my room." Haerin demanded.

Hyejin nodded and let go of Jeno's arms; nodding at Jaemin to push her unto Haerin's room.

Haechan helped Jaemin and the four of them went on the other side of the mansion while Jeno stared at their backs.

"It's okay Jeno. She'll be fine." Renjun tapped his shoulder.

...

"Hey. Hyejin!" He growled.

Hyejin woke up from his loud voice and immediately stood up before looking at her surroundings; the room wasn't fully cleaned yet.

"I'm sorry! I'll clean them now."

"Forget it. I'm going to sleep. Get out."

Jeno picked the few scattered pieces of paper on the floor and walked nearer to give the papers to Hyejin.

"Wait, be careful. There's oi-"

Too late. Jeno slipped from the oil and fell forward causing a loud thud. He felt something soft under him but he couldn't care less.

What he didn't realize was that, someone's lips was attached on his own, not until he opened his eyes.

Hyejin froze in spot and goosebumps formed on her body as Jeno practically squished her on the floor.

"Jeno...I...can't...breathe." She voiced out, her lips still attached on Jeno's own lips.

Jeno quickly stood up with widened eyes before wiping his lips with the back of his hand.

Hyejin inhaled deeply and slowly sat up before patting her chest to make her breath even.

"Get out."

The girl gasped before clutching her chest as beads of sweat formed on her forehead. She looked beside her and saw Haerin who slept peacefully.

"What was that? I kissed Jeno? No...Jeno kissed me?...No...We...Kissed?"

Nausea hunt the girl as it crept unto her head. Breathing uneven, the girl yelled before clutching her head as her veins popped out of her temples.

"H-Hyejin?...What's wrong?"

"M-make it stop."

"Hyejin! Calm down. It's okay!"

Agonizing pain welled on he head and the girl slowly rolled her eyes back before collapsing on the bed once again.

...