Chapter 11

"Baby~ breakf-"

Haechan stopped his sentence as soon as he saw his girlfriend snuggling with Hyejin.

Their bodies were squished against each other and her bed was messier than before.

"Haerin! Get up!" Haechan pulled the blanket and slapped Haerin's legs.

"Ow!"

"You too, miss thief."

Haechan took his girlfriend's hand and patted it on Hyejin's legs causing her to wake up.

"What's wrong?"

"Breakfast is ready. Come down."

Haechan went out and left the two still lying on the same bed.

"Come on, let's eat."

"N-no. I'll stay here."

"Wha- who would say no to food!? Come on~"

Haerin dragged Hyejin downstairs and all of them stared at her while chewing their food.

"I'm not hungry. You guys can eat."

Hyejin stared down and nodded at Haerin who gave her a sad look.

Haerin left her with a frown on her face as she kept on worrying about Hyejin.

Haechan gave his girlfriend a sad smile and patted the seat next to him, indicating for her to sit on it.

The others didn't really seem to care about Hyejin, specially Jeno but Jaemin was the exact opposite.

Hyejin sat on the grass outside the mansion and scolded herself when her stomach growled.

The sky was gray and the air was cold yet she couldn't care less. She doesn't want to interact with people who seem to hate her.

"Here."

Jaemin sat with her on the grass and passed her a plate filled with food making her gulp from the temptation.

"No thanks. Not hungry." Her stomach growled.

"What was that again?"

Hyejin hid her face to hide her embarrassment while Jaemin chuckled over her cuteness.

"Your brother demanded us to take care of you. Eat."

Hyejin gave a slight smile and took the plate slowly before stuffing her mouth with the food.

"Wow this is good! Who's your chef?" She took another spoonful.

"Thanks for the compliment i guess."

"You're the chef!?"

Jaemin laughed and nodded while staring at Hyejin who excitedly ate her food.

Hyejin didn't notice that another smile formed on her lips as she ate Jaemin's dish making Jaemin smile too.

"Jaemin!...Haechan called you. Urgent."

They both looked behind and saw Jeno who had an angry face as he kept on glaring at Hyejin.

"Oh. Wait here, I'll just talk with Haechan."

"Okay, thank you." Hyejin smiled and Jaemin ruffled her hair.

Jaemin got up and hopped inside to talk to Haechan while Jeno slowly walked towards the girl who silently ate her food.

"Tsk. I thought you won't eat?"

"Jaemin gave me food. He's nice."

"So you just wanted his attention? What a gold digger you are."

"Excuse me? I never took money fr-"

Hyejin stopped on her sentence as she realized that she stole Jeno's wallet.

"What was that?"

"I'm not a gold digger." She growled as a tear escaped her eye.

"Why are girls always crying? Is that a requirement?"

Hyejin ignored him since she didn't want to argue. She lost her appetite but she forced herself to eat since it would be a waste.

After eating, she quickly stood up and took something from her pocket.

"Right. Here's your wallet."

"I told you i do-"

"I don't need it too."

With that, she left after placing the wallet on the grass, leaving Jeno with an annoyed look.

As she got inside, voices echoed on the kitchen making her stop on her tracks.
Curiosity hit her so she decided to eavesdrop for a moment.

"I didn't call you." Haechan furrowed his eyebrows.

"Jeno said you did and it's urgent."

"I didn't. Maybe he's the one who wanted to say something since he has been staring at you and Hyejin earlier."

...